HBO's "Game of Thrones"
Apr 1, 2012 at 1:45 AM Post #76 of 150
I'll wait for the season to finish airing before watching the episodes.  It should be good times.  

Apr 1, 2012 at 12:41 PM Post #78 of 150

Quote:
I do love a good tv series marathon, but I probably won't be able to resist.

I guess I should mention that I've read all the books at least twice now so it is easier for me to wait as I have a good idea how the series will progress.

Apr 2, 2012 at 12:22 AM Post #80 of 150
Oh gods, just got home right now. Must watch! 
tongue.gif

Apr 3, 2012 at 2:35 AM Post #81 of 150

Quote:
I'll wait for the season to finish airing before watching the episodes.  It should be good times.  

Boy do I wish I could do that. This is one of the best shows ever. They should have made this episode 2 hrs. It was over way too fast. Though the production cost on this thing must be astronomical... still should have been 2 hrs. 
mad.gif

'Till next week.

Apr 3, 2012 at 2:48 AM Post #82 of 150
Yes this series is like making 5 blockbuster movies every year (10 hours). I can only imagine the costs....

Apr 3, 2012 at 12:07 PM Post #83 of 150

Quote:
Boy do I wish I could do that. This is one of the best shows ever. They should have made this episode 2 hrs. It was over way too fast. Though the production cost on this thing must be astronomical... still should have been 2 hrs. 
mad.gif

'Till next week.

I guess I hate the feeling of anticipating the next episode so I much prefer watching shows from a DVD/bluray set or online when they are all available.  HBO has done a tremendous job casting the characters and adapting the source material for this show, that is for sure. 

Apr 3, 2012 at 12:28 PM Post #84 of 150
Why wait ? I watch the series as it airs, then again i marathon it a few months later, then i watch it again when it comes out on bluray.

This is such a good show that it gets better the more you watch it. Like a good book i guess.

Apr 3, 2012 at 2:51 PM Post #86 of 150

Quote:
Why wait ? I watch the series as it airs, then again i marathon it a few months later, then i watch it again when it comes out on bluray.

This is such a good show that it gets better the more you watch it. Like a good book i guess.

That's true actually. I ended up doing the same thing.

Jul 2, 2012 at 5:12 PM Post #87 of 150
Hello there

One of my mates in work put onto this, he was reading the book first then got the boxset.

I haven't read the book, but have just finished watching this on Blu Ray at my own pace. really enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next season. This show is up there with Band of Brothers and The Wire.

Cheers Frank

Jul 2, 2012 at 9:11 PM Post #88 of 150
Just started watching recently, nearly finished the first season. Every summer I pick out a show that I don't follow during the fall/winter seasons and watch all available seasons. This summer it is GOT and so far I'm pretty impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back