Havi B6 !
Feb 28, 2015 at 7:41 PM Post #1,127 of 1,184
No worries @Baycode although some more pictures of the B6 or even a video tour of the iem body would go a long way to satiate OUR unsatiable hunger for all things b6 :p

FTFY. 
biggrin.gif

Mar 2, 2015 at 2:17 PM Post #1,129 of 1,184
Friends.... No updates yet...

:frowning2:
My Xiaomi phone's screen just decided to go crazy and not work after one year, maybe because its a cheap phone, I knew there has to be compromises somewhere....
So i'm using an Asus fonepad as a phone now but at 7" it isn't ideal to be seen on my ear lol....so that makes me more anxious for B6 which has an in-built mic and audio control! 

Mar 9, 2015 at 5:13 PM Post #1,130 of 1,184
There should be a release date. It has been 3 weeks since the last news about it. 

Mar 9, 2015 at 6:33 PM Post #1,132 of 1,184

I wouldn't mind even if there wasn't a release date, I just wish Havi would at least provide us with updates. It'd be preferable to complete silence.

Not agreed with you when there was so much expectations and praises about the product which demo unit was sent several weeks ago. IMO, they could  keep us more updated about the problems and possible release date. Sorry but it did not seem professional to me at all. 

Mar 9, 2015 at 10:16 PM Post #1,133 of 1,184
  There should be a release date. It has been 3 weeks since the last news about it. 

Well 3 weeks ago was the Chinese New Year and the whole of China stops work for a week to 10 days so cut them some slack yea. =) They probably rushing like crazy to clear the backlog and are too busy to type out professional-looking updates.

Mar 10, 2015 at 12:09 AM Post #1,136 of 1,184
If they worked a little harder they could be looting and plundering our wallets instead :wink:

Pretty certain they want our money but me think they also want to come out with a solid IEM ....dont mind the wait .....there are many offerings atm ...life goes on ....

Mar 10, 2015 at 1:02 AM Post #1,137 of 1,184

Not agreed with you when there was so much expectations and praises about the product which demo unit was sent several weeks ago. IMO, they could  keep us more updated about the problems and possible release date. Sorry but it did not seem professional to me at all. 

Actually it sounds like you agree almost exactly with me. I WANT updates; total silence is not cool especially after sending out demo units. There just doesn't seem any point to throwing out possible release dates since those would most likely be broken anyway and you'd reap even more bad feelings from the community. Better to not have a deadline at all instead of breaking one after another in my opinion.

Mar 10, 2015 at 3:02 AM Post #1,138 of 1,184
Well, they don't owe anyone anything really but I feel it isn't smart. Most companies today do keep updating or leaking out information even months away from a final product to keep people on their feet and interested. Once a client loses interest he usually just finds it in something else.

Mar 10, 2015 at 1:00 PM Post #1,139 of 1,184
I'm happier for them to be quiet until there's something solid to announce. We don't need another VSonic when it comes to releases.

Besides, these are headphone enthusiasts. It's usually not a case of buying one product over another as much as it is buying one product before the other.

Mar 10, 2015 at 2:17 PM Post #1,140 of 1,184
I'm gonna wait til some user impressions come in on this one. I jumped on the T2 train early and that was a total derailment. I've got enough phones to keep me busy. Lesson well learned on that one. That's what me makes these threads so useful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back