Havi B6 !
Jan 2, 2015 at 9:40 AM Post #601 of 1,184
For B3Pro1 owners...if the stock tips or your collection of spare tips is not working out for you in term of seal or fitting...maybe should give JVC Spiral Dots tip a try...it actually improves the bass thump for those who find them bass light...woot woot while still retaining the fantastic soundstage and imaging....cheers

Jan 2, 2015 at 10:26 AM Post #602 of 1,184
For B3Pro1 owners...if the stock tips or your collection of spare tips is not working out for you in term of seal or fitting...maybe should give JVC Spiral Dots tip a try...it actually improves the bass thump for those who find them bass light...woot woot while still retaining the fantastic soundstage and imaging....cheers

Wokei, do you mind if you can sell me two pairs of large and one pair of medium tips if you have? :xf_eek:

Jan 2, 2015 at 4:29 PM Post #605 of 1,184
Regarding the JVC spiral tips and the Sony Hybrids: Can someone who has both compare them to the stock Havi tips in terms of size, and squishiness? Something like:

Size: Sony Hybrid (Lg) > JVC S.D. (Lg) > Havi Stock (Lg) > Sony Hybrid (Md) ... etc ...
Squishiness: Sony > Havi > JVC

Pictures could do it too, for size, the way Baycode did in his Havi tip breakdown. I want to know squishiness too, since that's a factor in fit and comfort.

Thank you, dears.

Jan 2, 2015 at 4:49 PM Post #606 of 1,184
  Regarding the JVC spiral tips and the Sony Hybrids: Can someone who has both compare them to the stock Havi tips in terms of size, and squishiness? Something like:

Size: Sony Hybrid (Lg) > JVC S.D. (Lg) > Havi Stock (Lg) > Sony Hybrid (Md) ... etc ...
Squishiness: Sony > Havi > JVC

Pictures could do it too, for size, the way Baycode did in his Havi tip breakdown. I want to know squishiness too, since that's a factor in fit and comfort.

Thank you, dears.

Squishiness: Sony > JVC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Havi

Size: JVC (M) = Sony (L) > Havi (M) > Sony (M)

Jan 2, 2015 at 9:17 PM Post #607 of 1,184
Virtual reality is becoming pretty big (Oculus Rift, Sony Morpheus, etc). They talk about something called "presence" which means that you feel physically present as if you really are in the virtual world. You're brain essentially thinks that it is, even you know you're not. Do you think the B3 or further on, the B6, will be able to provide a good audio experience to aid in making "presence?" Is it that good? I imagine the factors that go into this are very accurate imaging and soundstage, similar to how low latency and high refresh rate help the head-mounted-display achieve presence. How well does the B3 perform in terms of letting you hear things behind you, above you, and below you? Even very good full-sized headphones have trouble with at least one of these directional sounds. My AD900X for example, does not do so well with sounds below you, although it's adequate. My HD598 does, but doesn't do sounds above you well, nor sounds from behind. 

Jan 2, 2015 at 11:21 PM Post #608 of 1,184
Sooo, no b6 news?

Jan 3, 2015 at 6:17 AM Post #610 of 1,184
I actually just had a dream seeing the B6 sample, it looked just like what we have here but the cable is light blue...
But then in the dream I realized that was the single driver ver and we had to wait longer for the dual driver...

Such dream.

Jan 3, 2015 at 6:24 AM Post #611 of 1,184
I actually just had a dream seeing the B6 sample, it looked just like what we have here but the cable is light blue...
But then in the dream I realized that was the single driver ver and we had to wait longer for the dual driver...

Such dream.

Me like this post ....the wait ....aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Jan 3, 2015 at 6:38 AM Post #612 of 1,184
Where is @Baycode btw? Any news on release date?

Jan 3, 2015 at 11:47 AM Post #614 of 1,184
I even dreamed LMUE opened preorder on that o.O
I can't wait tooooo..... I'm kinda getting bored with my GR07 so wanna see how this new baby here will perform!

Wow that's a really detailed dream.. Do you happen to have clairvoyant moments?? Cos that would imply that the B6 will be here soon haha..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back