Havi B6 !
Jan 7, 2015 at 11:24 AM Post #621 of 1,184
  Waiting for it.
Look beatiful and compact.
when relesed ?

Nothing confirmed yet but seeing as how Havi has it listed on their site it should be soon, check back daily for updates from Baycode and other posters, also online shops like 
http://penonaudio.com/  and 
http://www.lendmeurears.com/
are likely to have them for sale earlier than most other retailers.

Jan 7, 2015 at 11:14 PM Post #624 of 1,184
But isn't this upcoming release date for the non-neutral version? Maybe someone can clarify. At best, maybe it's a good Beats-like IEM, until the neutral version comes out. Am I wrong? Someone in the know, please give what you think are realistic expectations for this 1st B6 version. Thank you.

Jan 7, 2015 at 11:27 PM Post #625 of 1,184
  But isn't this upcoming release date for the non-neutral version? Maybe someone can clarify. At best, maybe it's a good Beats-like IEM, until the neutral version comes out. Am I wrong? Someone in the know, please give what you think are realistic expectations for this 1st B6 version. Thank you.

Yeah it is the "Bass-version". I hope it will be like a more VSD3s-ish sound for the bass version and the regular version is a more B3P1-like tuning.

Jan 8, 2015 at 2:44 AM Post #627 of 1,184
  I'm almost done with my full review of the B3P1. I'll post it on a separate thread within the next 24 hours. :)

Great!I will for sure be reading it 
popcorn.gif

Jan 9, 2015 at 6:09 AM Post #628 of 1,184
So I've had my Havis for about a month so far. How the heck do iems have such a huge soundstage??? And it's still unamped from my X3! Loving these guys!!

Jan 9, 2015 at 9:35 AM Post #629 of 1,184
So I've had my Havis for about a month so far. How the heck do iems have such a huge soundstage??? And it's still unamped from my X3! Loving these guys!!

The X3's amp is very powerful for a DAP (much more powerful than the NX1 amp that's popular with the B3's) and I find the pairing to be great just as you :wink:

Jan 9, 2015 at 9:36 AM Post #630 of 1,184
haha its true... Love havis.

Oh btw X3 doesn't need an amp, already has so much power flowing out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back