Havi B6 !
Nov 22, 2014 at 12:11 PM Post #226 of 1,184
@ozkan: Completely OT but just noticed your avatar changed for the first time in forever to a new baby. Are congrats in order?

Nope, I hope I had a baby. It is just my new avatar since one of my head-fier friend asked me to change because he got so bored of the old one. 
tongue.gif

Nov 22, 2014 at 2:20 PM Post #230 of 1,184
Why kids with headphones???

You gotta start them early
biggrin.gif
  Btw in all seriousness, if you got little ones at home I would take baby steps with Meelectronics KidJamz ($10, just posted a full review: http://forum.xda-developers.com/general/accessories/review-meelectronics-kidjamz-headphones-t2949041 )

Now, back to a regularly scheduled Havi B6 program!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!  Didn't scan closely through this thread yet, but I really hope we are talking about standard mmcx connectors with universal fitment to use any 3rd party cable.

Nov 22, 2014 at 2:42 PM Post #231 of 1,184
  I guess I should have expected the housing to be fairly big again. I think the next company that comes out with a vsd1 sized/shaped iem that sounds amazing and is priced right will get my money (although Havi probably will anyway lol).

Check out the latest HiFiMAN Re300h, the size is on par with Fidue A31, while the sound is big (burning them in now).  Soundstage width/depth reminds me of Havi, but not quite there.  Clear wide sound with a nice bass, but not enough details...  Damn, that DITA loaner I just reviewed messed up my mind, now everything going to be referenced to it :frowning2:  But hey, I have HIGH hopes and expectations from H6.  What they pulled with H3 ProI was amazing, will see what kind of magic tricks they have for us with H6!

Nov 24, 2014 at 12:00 AM Post #233 of 1,184
Love the B6 pics!  I've thought the B3 would be visually improved with Carbon inserts IMHO, just waiting to read a comparison review of the bassy/regular versions, otherwise I'm pretty sure I'll be ordering these. 
ksc75smile.gif

Nov 25, 2014 at 10:38 AM Post #234 of 1,184
I am fairly new to forums, but have been reading them for years, just recently signed up as member. I subscribed to this site. Have the Pro 1's and the Pro 2's, can't wait for the B6

Nov 25, 2014 at 5:04 PM Post #236 of 1,184
Just received a quick update on the Havi B6. It will have one driver, detachable cables (2 pairs will be included I believe) and the price will be around $85-99 USD. So good on Havi on not jacking up the price and keeping it simple.

Nov 25, 2014 at 5:08 PM Post #237 of 1,184
  Just received a quick update on the Havi B6. It will have one driver, detachable cables (2 pairs will be included I believe) and the price will be around $85-99 USD. So good on Havi on not jacking up the price and keeping it simple.

Meh. I'm actually less interested now, granted I wasn't too interested before. There's already a ton of entry-level IEMs.

Nov 25, 2014 at 5:14 PM Post #238 of 1,184
  Meh. I'm actually less interested now, granted I wasn't too interested before. There's already a ton of entry-level IEMs.

Who knows maybe they might have another hit on their hands. Granted, there is quite intense completion in the entry level IEMs but very few like the Havi Pro 1 imo. So I am excited to see how they improve the sound and ergonomics. I am sure they are keeping tabs on the complaints here on head fi and have hopefully considered them while making the b6.

Nov 25, 2014 at 5:18 PM Post #239 of 1,184

One driver is a bit disappointing. The housing would lead to believe it will be a hybrid... still somewhat interested though and probably don't need to wait on holding off on sales this weekend since it's not in the $200-$300 mark.

Nov 25, 2014 at 5:20 PM Post #240 of 1,184
B6 will have 2 versions, bassier with one dynamic, neutral/pro signature will have 2 dynamic drivers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back