Havi B6 !
Dec 10, 2014 at 6:56 AM Post #347 of 1,184
Dec 10, 2014 at 2:52 PM Post #349 of 1,184
so which will be the neutral version? the one with the dual drivers or the one with the single dynamic driver? Sorry If this has been asked before but I'm just too lazy to search...LOL

Sorry but I'm to lazy to answer :wink:

Edit: jk, it's the dd

Dec 10, 2014 at 3:32 PM Post #351 of 1,184
  Heard from Penon about the B6 being delayed. Looks like it won't be out till next year. That's a bummer, I was really looking to get these for christmas :frowning2: 

@Baycode Have you heard anything to this effect? 

Looks like the Havi boys are suffering from performance anxiety after the success of the B3 lol.

Dec 10, 2014 at 3:47 PM Post #352 of 1,184
Heard from Penon about the B6 being delayed. Looks like it won't be out till next year. That's a bummer, I was really looking to get these for christmas :frowning2: 

@Baycode
 Have you heard anything to this effect? 

I believe the production will start in december. But lets be honest here. Havi is different from other iem makers. They dont produce iems, one after another, like mushrooms that pop up in the forest after the rain... They think deeply... Thats what I like a lot about them. B3 Pro1 is still my favorite iem after nearly a year...

Dec 10, 2014 at 3:57 PM Post #354 of 1,184
I believe the production will start in december. But lets be honest here. Havi is different from other iem makers. They dont produce iems, one after another, like mushrooms that pop up in the forest after the rain... They think deeply... Thats what I like a lot about them. B3 Pro1 is still my favorite iem after nearly a year...

Fair enough and it is my daily driver now. The VSD3 is on its way to be exchanged but even before that the VSD3 was not getting used all that much and the B3P1 was getting all the love. I still have the itch to get something different, and if the B6 is truly delayed (I will confirm again) I might consider getting the Pro 2 to keep myself occupied till the B6 is released. 

Dec 10, 2014 at 6:38 PM Post #358 of 1,184
  what difference does this have on the prior models?

Seems like Havi is taking into consideration the complaints levied from the b3 where some people complained about the bass of the pro 1 or in the pro 2 people complained at how the rest of the sound quality took a hit at the cost of more bass. Also between the two b6 models having a different color for each model to help tell the difference between the 2.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Dec 10, 2014 at 7:57 PM Post #359 of 1,184

+ me truly believe the wait is well worth it....best to get it right out of the gate

Dec 10, 2014 at 10:00 PM Post #360 of 1,184
Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back