Havi B3 Pro1 : A Review by Baycode
Dec 28, 2014 at 3:32 AM Post #31 of 39
Are the isolation on the B3 better than the ie80?

For me the answer is YES. But I have to warn: B3 is very tip dependent to sound at its best (and also isolate). Earcanal shape sometimes says the last words... So you have to experiment. If you like the bass of the ie80, you may be dissapointed with B3.

Dec 28, 2014 at 9:58 AM Post #32 of 39
I find the bas
For me the answer is YES. But I have to warn: B3 is very tip dependent to sound at its best (and also isolate). Earcanal shape sometimes says the last words... So you have to experiment. If you like the bass of the ie80, you may be dissapointed with B3.

I find my ie80 to be a little boosted on the mid bass area, but the spectacular airy sound stage on the ie80 with it's lushy mid makes it my favorite earphone. Seems like the B3 is a great alternative to the ie80.

Dec 28, 2014 at 11:21 AM Post #33 of 39
Getting a good fit can be very difficult depending on each person. Isolation for me is 
only average. I also prefer my pair of Tenore over these, since they provide the touch of warmth and better comfort, which I missed with the Havi.

I would not say that these are better than the Tenore.

Dec 28, 2014 at 12:06 PM Post #34 of 39
really want to order Havi B3 pro1 but I still hesitate.

1. I could not find "Kevlar" cable that @Baycode mention in the Main description of Havi B3 website.

2. How bad is the channel imbalance issue? I found many reviewers face with this issue.

That's all. I am now using phonak pfe 112, grado sr225, superlux 681b, Fiio X1 is my main DAP. I think Havi B3 pro1 is quite suit with me.

sorry for my bad English.

Dec 28, 2014 at 7:18 PM Post #35 of 39
How are the B3 when used unamped? Iphone 5s and surface pro?

May 9, 2015 at 6:05 AM Post #38 of 39
I've got my Havi b3 Pro 1 two days ago. But there is balance issue. Vocal slightly sounds from the left side. (From eleven o'clock) Is there such a problem in your headphones?

May 10, 2015 at 1:29 AM Post #39 of 39
I've got my Havi b3 Pro 1 two days ago. But there is balance issue. Vocal slightly sounds from the left side. (From eleven o'clock) Is there such a problem in your headphones?

I dont have this problem with mine... Please check the sound imbalance link for the possible cause and solutions in the "Havi B3 Pro1 impressions thread" (check the first version of the thread) first page. Generally a fit issue may cause this... Please read that link.... There are detailed explanations...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back