Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0
Mar 4, 2015 at 6:19 AM Post #571 of 2,486
Mar 4, 2015 at 6:52 AM Post #572 of 2,486

I wish I could do that, I can't hear music at all when I'm trying to go to sleep, my brain automatically starts to analyze it...the intervals between chords, the dissonances between notes, harmonies, etc...

You need to listen to some ambient/downtemp. Better than sleeping tablets!

Mar 4, 2015 at 9:05 AM Post #573 of 2,486
Just acquired these stunning iem's, man....I do understand where people are coming from regarding the sound these produce!

The soundstage is impressive and the balance through the frequency response is delicious!

Compared to my Im70's, I really enjoy much more as they have a musical side that is detailed and warm.

Out of my Asgard, these sound outstanding and the fit and isolation is much better compared to the 70's.

For the money these are a no-brainer!

Mar 4, 2015 at 11:11 AM Post #574 of 2,486

You need to listen to some ambient/downtemp. Better than sleeping tablets!

Hmm I'll have to look into that.
L3000.gif

Mar 4, 2015 at 12:41 PM Post #577 of 2,486
Just did a left right youtube channel test. Everything is in working order for me :bigsmile_face:

You have checked your setup to make certain its not the earphones right ?

Yup, I compared it with some other earphones I got. My Havi is the odd one out. It clearly is a quality control issue.

Mar 4, 2015 at 12:46 PM Post #578 of 2,486
frown.gif
I don't find that too surprising. Turns out that earlier on when the havis came out a few people had channel imbalance issues( when one side is louder than the other). Luckily when i bought mine about two weeks ago they had none of these issue luckily. Well mine didn't come with the earhooks but other than that there great
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 4, 2015 at 1:11 PM Post #579 of 2,486

I wish I could do that, I can't hear music at all when I'm trying to go to sleep, my brain automatically starts to analyze it...the intervals between chords, the dissonances between notes, harmonies, etc...

You must be a musician. I know musician can do that. Nut for our layman, it's enjoyable to listen to music to fall asleep.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 4, 2015 at 1:14 PM Post #581 of 2,486

You must be a musician. I know musician can do that. Nut for our layman, it's enjoyable to listen to music to fall asleep.
smily_headphones1.gif

Yup. It's a blessing and a curse. I can play any song I hear on the guitar, but I can't fall asleep to music. Or do much else but analyze music when I hear it. Kindof annoying sometimes.

Mar 4, 2015 at 1:19 PM Post #582 of 2,486

Yup. It's a blessing and a curse. I can play any song I hear on the guitar, but I can't fall asleep to music. Or do much else but analyze music when I hear it. Kindof annoying sometimes.

Understand. I have a friend just like you. But he is only sensitive to classical. He can use pop to get relax. But he never uses earphone to help sleep. He just play music through a speaker with very small voice when he is going to bed.

Mar 4, 2015 at 1:31 PM Post #583 of 2,486

Understand. I have a friend just like you. But he is only sensitive to classical. He can use pop to get relax. But he never uses earphone to help sleep. He just play music through a speaker with very small voice when he is going to bed.

The only thing that works for me is rain. Just steady white noise. I can't even do waves cause I end up just waiting for the next wave. Lol

Mar 4, 2015 at 2:25 PM Post #584 of 2,486

The only thing that works for me is rain. Just steady white noise. I can't even do waves cause I end up just waiting for the next wave. Lol

Recommend this to you:
http://www.amazon.com/Sleep-Easy-Sound-Conditioner-Machine/dp/B00GFSF402/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1425497210&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=noise+generator+for+sleep

:0

Mar 4, 2015 at 3:47 PM Post #585 of 2,486
Completely unrelated to the current sleep/music discussion, but....
HAVI B3 PRO (both versions) ARE ON MASSDROP!!!! I'm actually kinda surprised to see it there, but it only takes like 15 people wanting to purchase for it to be $50 a set. Whoever's looking to purchase a set of these, probably a good time to get them for a lower price. The only downside is they aren't slated to ship until April.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back