Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0
Sep 30, 2015 at 11:54 AM Post #1,336 of 2,486
Havnt checked into headfi in a while really, just to ask since the other thread got closed, any news on the dual b6? Just to keep this post on topic, I still absolutely love the b3s,I havnt even bothered to tip roll in months, the complys I use keep me happy

Sep 30, 2015 at 9:49 PM Post #1,337 of 2,486
Havnt checked into headfi in a while really, just to ask since the other thread got closed, any news on the dual b6? Just to keep this post on topic, I still absolutely love the b3s,I havnt even bothered to tip roll in months, the complys I use keep me happy

Ssssshhhhhh.... We don't talk about that anymore. It's taboo! 
wink.gif

Sep 30, 2015 at 10:20 PM Post #1,338 of 2,486

Ssssshhhhhh.... We don't talk about that anymore. It's taboo! 
wink.gif

I forgot all about them lol! So, what is the deal with the B6's?

Sep 30, 2015 at 11:08 PM Post #1,340 of 2,486
I figured, back to your scheduled programming.

Oct 1, 2015 at 1:38 AM Post #1,341 of 2,486
Ssssshhhhhh.... We don't talk about that anymore. It's taboo! :wink:

I forgot all about them lol! So, what is the deal with the B6's?

All I know that it is going to be released anytime... but the exact date (and even year) was something that Steve didn't want to reveal.

Back to topic: yesterday (or was it the day before yesterday? Yeah, I guess it was the day before), I took the B3 Pro I +ut again to listen to music with it and I was quite surprised how well it did for the money (I guess it was around $30 on winter sale on Penon or mp4nation, gotta check it when I come home this evening). I remembered that it was good, but I forgot about how good it really was. The only thing that I still found a little unpleasant is that in my ears, the upper treble has less level than the middle treble (using the stock red-core silicone tips). But apart from that, it is just brilliant. Great value.

Oct 1, 2015 at 12:59 PM Post #1,344 of 2,486
All I know that it is going to be released anytime... but the exact date (and even year) was something that Steve didn't want to reveal.

Back to topic: yesterday (or was it the day before yesterday? Yeah, I guess it was the day before), I took the B3 Pro I +ut again to listen to music with it and I was quite surprised how well it did for the money (I guess it was around $30 on winter sale on Penon or mp4nation, gotta check it when I come home this evening). I remembered that it was good, but I forgot about how good it really was. The only thing that I still found a little unpleasant is that in my ears, the upper treble has less level than the middle treble (using the stock red-core silicone tips). But apart from that, it is just brilliant. Great value.

It's on sale for $30 somewhere? Wow, that's a good deal for someone who wants one of these. I got them at $60 and they still definitely hold up to that price, though they do have some still competition these days.

Oct 1, 2015 at 2:25 PM Post #1,345 of 2,486

It's on sale for $30 somewhere? Wow, that's a good deal for someone who wants one of these. I got them at $60 and they still definitely hold up to that price, though they do have some still competition these days.

It was, about two years ago, Christmas, new year or holiday sale (or something similar, I don't really remember). Though, I am not 100% sure about that; gotta check my mp4nation and Penon accounts (as I don't even remember the site I got it from).
It is totally worth $60 and a real no-brainer for less.

Oct 1, 2015 at 2:39 PM Post #1,346 of 2,486

It was, about two years ago, Christmas, new year or holiday sale (or something similar, I don't really remember). Though, I am not 100% sure about that; gotta check my mp4nation and Penon accounts (as I don't even remember the site I got it from).
It is totally worth $60 and a real no-brainer for less.

Ah, 2 years ago lol. I think I've had mine for at least a year and a half. Damn good deal at $60 if they aren't uncomfortable in your ear. Now that I've had other IEMs in my ears, they shell shape of the B3 feels more bulky and awkward than it used to haha.

Oct 1, 2015 at 2:49 PM Post #1,347 of 2,486
Ah, 2 years ago lol. I think I've had mine for at least a year and a half. Damn good deal at $60 if they aren't uncomfortable in your ear. Now that I've had other IEMs in my ears, they shell shape of the B3 feels more bulky and awkward than it used to haha.

Same shape as the Sennheiser IE 80, so I knew what I was up to, haha. As I have large conchas anyways, there is almost no IEM that isn't comfortable and fits in easily and securely.

And btw, I looked it up, it was 
$46.49 - $16.49 more than I thought it was, but still a pretty good deal.​

Oct 1, 2015 at 2:54 PM Post #1,348 of 2,486

Same shape as the Sennheiser IE 80, so I knew what I was up to, haha. As I have large conchas anyways, there is almost no IEM that isn't comfortable and fits in easily and securely.

And btw, I looked it up, it was 
$46.49 - $16.49 more than I thought it was, but still a pretty good deal.​

You're lucky, doesn't quite work that way for me haha. I went from the GR06 to the B3 and the GR06 is a tiny over-ear compared to the B3.

You could pay full price for the B3 and it's still a good deal
biggrin.gif

Oct 1, 2015 at 10:56 PM Post #1,350 of 2,486

You're lucky, doesn't quite work that way for me haha. I went from the GR06 to the B3 and the GR06 is a tiny over-ear compared to the B3.

You could pay full price for the B3 and it's still a good deal
biggrin.gif

Agreed! I'd be glad to pay $150 for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back