I had the exact same problem, only it happened the first day of use... So instead of wasting my money returning it to China, I decided to fix it using black thread. I covered patiently the rubber piece, the joint with the exposed wire and 10-15cm of that thin black cable. The result was not bad. After some weeks it was holding up, but then the right plastic capsule cracked, like so many other people reported. So I opened them, re-cabled with a spare KZ cable from a ZST, sealed the cracks and did the same thing again with black thread, this time covering everything back to the jack. Since then, I´ve been using them regularly for 3-4 months with no problems. My next step is probably re-cable them again with a better cable, but somehow I´ve grown fond of this thick and strange frankenstein thing. That´s how much I love the Havis. Even with the broken cable at the joint the first day and the cracked right piece barely a week after, I can´t find another IEM to replace it. It's been months repairing them, inventing fixes and re-attaching small broken pieces. Even the nozzle came out completely while changing tips. I only paid 33€ form them in Aliexpress last 11.11 Sale. I know I should move on, but I just can't... I hope this little cable fix with black thread can be useful. It's not a clean solution, but it worked for me until the plastic piece broke and had to open them and operate. I suspect a large amount of Havi B3's use that same faulty material and cracks over time with a little pressure from manipulation or no pressure at all. Maybe that has something to do with Havi not releasing B6 or anything else. I don't really know. I still can't replace them. My little frankenstein.