Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0
Jul 27, 2016 at 10:32 AM Post #2,072 of 2,486
  I have created the ultimate B3 stack, FiiO X7 => VE RunABOUT 2.0 => B3 Pro 1     It is my second favourite iem behind something else I will be talking about after. Gentleman I don't want to get any hype going but I believe I may have found the spiritual successor the Pro 1.

This iem I have had as a sample for quite some time but it sounded bad with almost every tip i had EXCEPT one. Which I tried last week, it was the havi foam tips. It transformed it into my most used, favourite, daily driver what have you. That iem + B3 Pro 1 = death of iem upgraditis.  I am in nirvana :)

It's a blessing to wholeheartly devote to something really good.

Jul 27, 2016 at 1:34 PM Post #2,073 of 2,486
There is no cure for that!!! :p

If there is, I've spectacularly failed by all accounts
tongue.gif

Jul 27, 2016 at 1:52 PM Post #2,075 of 2,486

oh I am not done yet I am going to be turning it into a ciem but I am trying to find a place in north america to get it done

Full on CIEM or just tips? It's a tough thing to do full-on cuz it's dynamic drivers and you gotta worry about damping material and resonance chambers unlike BA IEMs. InEarz sure as heck won't do it for you, so good luck with your search.

Jul 28, 2016 at 4:29 AM Post #2,079 of 2,486
May I present the spiritual successor of the Havi B3 Pro 1

Introducing the Fender FXA5 Pro!  I have had this sample for a long time but no matter which tips I tried, they didnt sound that great. Unit a few days ago, for some reason I decided to try them with the havi foam tips then BOOOOOM.

This was it. This was the sound I have been searching for all this time ! 
blink.gif

basshead.gif
  This is a personal preference thing but this is pretty much end game for me, nothing else comes to the texture and midrange growl of this beast. This and havi take up 95% of my listening time now. I LOVE LOVE this iem, and if anyone wanted a direct upgrade these would be it.

If you are auditioning it, be sure to try with the HAVI FOAM TIPS. I am not kidding, I have tried everything else I have and they work the best. I love them, they have slayed upgraditis. However I do immensely regret not getting the ASG 1 Plus :frowning2:

Jul 28, 2016 at 2:45 PM Post #2,082 of 2,486
  May I present the spiritual successor of the Havi B3 Pro 1

Introducing the Fender FXA5 Pro!  I have had this sample for a long time but no matter which tips I tried, they didnt sound that great. Unit a few days ago, for some reason I decided to try them with the havi foam tips then BOOOOOM.

This was it. This was the sound I have been searching for all this time ! 
blink.gif

basshead.gif
  This is a personal preference thing but this is pretty much end game for me, nothing else comes to the texture and midrange growl of this beast. This and havi take up 95% of my listening time now. I LOVE LOVE this iem, and if anyone wanted a direct upgrade these would be it.

If you are auditioning it, be sure to try with the HAVI FOAM TIPS. I am not kidding, I have tried everything else I have and they work the best. I love them, they have slayed upgraditis. However I do immensely regret not getting the ASG 1 Plus :frowning2:

Can I confidently say that it'll be much more comfortable than the B3? B3 felt a little awkward in the comfort department. Also interestingly, this spiritual successor of yours is also a dual-driver IEM, albeit a dual-BA instead of dual dynamic.

Jul 28, 2016 at 3:10 PM Post #2,083 of 2,486
@BadReligionPunk
 Sounds about right given how excellent the B3 already is. Looking forward to more impressions Tamal! Nice stack. :beerchug:

+1, I'm not surprised though since my upgrade from the B3 was the Aurisonics ASG-1Plus :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back