Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread
Nov 6, 2014 at 3:52 AM Post #3,991 of 4,032
Posters,,please show a little tolerance towards each other
beerchug.gif

Nov 6, 2014 at 3:58 AM Post #3,992 of 4,032
why should i say something like that ? if you like it, it's absolutely fine with me. but that will make your further thoughts about other items worthless to me since that will prove that our understanding of a soundstage is completely different so i'll not going to trust your opinions, if it's fine with you ? and for the dinerenblanc, please somebody here back him up, he's so hurt because i went against joker and he needs all of your help, he's burning inside...

Don't try any of the amps or phones that I've ever liked, you probably will hate everything in my signature just because I liked the Pistons. Sounds dumb

Nov 6, 2014 at 4:18 AM Post #3,993 of 4,032
Don't try any of the amps or phones that I've ever liked, you probably will hate everything in my signature just because I liked the Pistons. Sounds dumb

yeah, as you said "probably". i don't know about the "dumb" part but especially if you liked ostry too, i'm more interested about the dgs100 you disliked more than ever now :)

Nov 6, 2014 at 4:22 AM Post #3,994 of 4,032
yeah, as you said "probably". i don't know about the "dumb" part but especially if you liked ostry too, i'm more interested about the dgs100 you disliked more than ever now :)

You should try them out you might like them. I might sell mine since I really don't have mych use for it. I really like the Havis so you probably won't like it. I think my HD800s have great soundstage but you probably won't think so.

Nov 6, 2014 at 4:24 AM Post #3,995 of 4,032
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif

I know its shameless what i am doing
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 6, 2014 at 4:56 AM Post #3,996 of 4,032
Recent posts made me wonder in 3 different points:

Point 1 : Since it became a popular iem there may be fake B3 Pro1's floating around nowadays.
Point 2 : There may be some bad quality B3's.
Point 3 : Some fan or even hired people of other brands (especially Vsonic comes to mind here) may want to throw stones on B3.

As far as I know, being rude/offensive is against the rules of any thread in head-fi.

So, in the sake of our healthy head-time, please stop this kind of posts and stop pouring gasoline on the fire.

There is no benefit for anyone here.

PEACE :)

Nov 6, 2014 at 5:16 AM Post #3,998 of 4,032
  Point 1 : Since it became a popular iem there may be fake B3 Pro1's floating around nowadays.
Point 2 : There may be some bad quality B3's.
Point 3 : Some fan or even hired people of other brands (especially Vsonic comes to mind here) may want to throw stones on B3.

oh no, that fakes talk again... so you say even if there's no known fakes, there can be it's talk... when i first wrote to piston thread they accused me of being a brainwavz fan because i recommended brainwavz r1. then the same guy accused me about being a koss fan because i recommended koss products. now it's seems time has come for me to be a hired vsonic people. it's really not rude or offensive accusing people with something like that, is it ?

maybe you just need to understand that the world is not just about your favorite product and the people accepting everything thrown at them. anyways it's time for me to get lost until i get the item it seems. since 2004 dated big guys arrived... if you know what i mean...

Nov 6, 2014 at 5:39 AM Post #4,000 of 4,032
Nov 6, 2014 at 5:44 AM Post #4,001 of 4,032
http://head-fi.org/a/posting-guidelines

This thread will not be unlocked.

Jun 13, 2017 at 7:10 AM Post #4,002 of 4,032
Can you please help me making my next purchase? Can anyone give me a comparison between Fiio EX1 2nd gen and Havi B3 Pro 1 in terms of soundstage, clarity, quality and quantity of bass? I've read a lot from other people saying that both of them have an out of the head soundstage, headphone-like experience. Let's say I'm gonna watch a movie with it, will it sound like I'm inside a theater and which one of them can replicate that? I also prefer hearing all drum parts like hi-hats, bass drum and the tom-toms with great detail like matt mcguire's drum covers. Which of them will you prefer to me?

Jun 13, 2017 at 8:24 AM Post #4,003 of 4,032
@Jojaonthebeat , can you please ask this question in the Havi B3P1 Thread 2 (new thread)? This thread were locked a long time ago...

FYI: Dear @Currawong it seems that the old thread is somehow unlocked.

Jun 13, 2017 at 8:36 AM Post #4,004 of 4,032
@Jojaonthebeat , can you please ask this question in the Havi B3P1 Thread 2 (new thread)? This thread were locked a long time ago...

FYI: Dear @Currawong it seems that the old thread is somehow unlocked.

This is the most positive thing I've noticed on the new site so far :wink:

Jun 13, 2017 at 8:41 AM Post #4,005 of 4,032
This is the most positive thing I've noticed on the new site so far :wink:

Hahahahaaa :))) Peter, you made my day buddy, I flashback the good old days :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back