Have I gone crazy or do the skull candy aviators rock nations sound damn good!
Feb 4, 2014 at 2:18 PM Post #16 of 24
i'm looking to buy one myself, but it seems this one is the older version.
is the older version really *that* bad compared to the new one? the price difference here is double,

http://www.amazon.in/Skullcandy-Aviator-Supreme-Over-Ear-Headphone/dp/B003YL3L9Y/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=1MQ1E60NI4NW0&coliid=I52U3IQVJP8XA

either way, it looks good
rolleyes.gif

Feb 4, 2014 at 4:38 PM Post #17 of 24
i'm looking to buy one myself, but it seems this one is the older version.
is the older version really *that* bad compared to the new one? the price difference here is double,

http://www.amazon.in/Skullcandy-Aviator-Supreme-Over-Ear-Headphone/dp/B003YL3L9Y/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=1MQ1E60NI4NW0&coliid=I52U3IQVJP8XA

either way, it looks good:rolleyes:

Ive had both the old version and the new one. They're both pretty much the same besides the packaging and removable cable. Sound and build was pretty much the same to me.

Aug 2, 2014 at 7:59 PM Post #23 of 24
I seriously have a genuine phobia of skull candies. Had a pair of lowriders back in 2008, I was chuffed with them; broke em in with about 70 hours of good use and they sounded out of this world. Till one day I was listening to a rather bass heavy dance track and suddenly *POP*. Next thing I know, I have a 2 inch piece of plastic sticking out of the side of my ear, leaving me with 8 stitches and a bitch of a scar.

"But cheap… and you might get your head blown off".

Aug 3, 2014 at 12:19 AM Post #24 of 24
I've kind of felt like Skullcandies have been getting progressively better with each new one. The regular Aviators actually didnt sound completely terrible and isolated well. I would be open to using one as a cheap portable headphone. You haven't gone crazy if you think something sounds good that others dont agree with you. Go with what your ears tell you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back