Has anyone tried Future Sonics Atrio M5??
Apr 20, 2007 at 12:56 AM Post #46 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by cn11 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Warrior-
We better be careful with all the good praise we're collectively heaping on these.... we'll start a new FOTM on the boards here!
biggrin.gif

J/K....

Probably won't happen. FOTM tends towards more well known brands. Then again I have seen people mention them more on other threads. I say we ramp it up! We'll shoot for May!
evil_smiley.gif

Apr 20, 2007 at 1:00 AM Post #47 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterDLai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's a bit difficult to tell whether these stick out of your ears or not. How's the comfort for sleep use? I doubt I would actually use IEMs during sleep, but I might like to lay my head down on a pillow while listening to music.

I have fallen asleep with them in but I haven't tried resting my head sideways on my pillow with them. They really don't stick out at all but there is more of them than, say, my JBL 220s. Those things are tiny and I can rest my head sideways on my pillow.

I'll try to take a shot from behind while wearing them later tonight.

Apr 26, 2007 at 7:16 PM Post #48 of 55
darnt it! now, i'm torn between the super-fi pro 5 and the M5......... decisions decisions.....

perhaps we can get more ppl to give their comparisons between both of them? eg. a high, mids, bass, comfort & isolation comparison?

smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 26, 2007 at 7:33 PM Post #49 of 55
I have a pair of M5's that just came in and will compare them to the UE Super.fi 5 Pro's after they burn in.

I like the Super.fi 5 Pro's over many other high priced IEM's.

Apr 26, 2007 at 11:07 PM Post #51 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by tbonner1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a pair of M5's that just came in and will compare them to the UE Super.fi 5 Pro's after they burn in.

I really like to know what you thought about it

Apr 27, 2007 at 5:15 PM Post #52 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by tbonner1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

cool! do let us know ur impressions soon! i'm ordering my iAudio today, and need some IEMs to test it out.

icon10.gif

May 10, 2007 at 8:32 PM Post #55 of 55
can anyone explain how they hiss with equipment? i could not open up the pdf today of their spec. but the um2 that i own is almost unbearable with any player except for my md. i own the cowon d2, ipod shuffle 1g and 2g as well as the meizu m6.

if the atrio is hissy on an ipod, it will make wind against me with my cowon d2 and meizu... which means no go...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back