Happy Birthday JMT!
Apr 4, 2003 at 8:15 PM Post #47 of 62
here's hoping your birthday is as great as those amps you built for me (which would be super great
biggrin.gif
)!!!

Apr 5, 2003 at 12:31 AM Post #52 of 62
@#%#@$##$$#@@!#@

Dammit Jon ,I AM sorry man .I don't know how the hell i missed this man (was probably arguing with someone in "outside
very_evil_smiley.gif
"
frown.gif

I hope you enjoyed yourself immensly and it was all you could have hoped

sincerely

Rick C

Apr 5, 2003 at 3:02 AM Post #55 of 62
Happy Birthday to one of the best people around. Have a great one, Jon!

Apr 5, 2003 at 5:14 AM Post #56 of 62
Thanks again everyone. The family took me out to dinner this evening, had some great Japanese food. Then we came home to.........PRESENTS!!!!

From my wonderful wife and my two sons I received $150.00 in Tower Records gift certificates. How'd they know?
biggrin.gif
Quote:

Originally posted by stuartr:
.....did you know that you share a name with the largest fish market in the world?

Yep, in fact I have a copy of a National Geographic magazine from a few years back that did a whole spread on that market.

Apr 5, 2003 at 5:20 AM Post #57 of 62
Yeah, it smells great. I was there last July. They sell several million dollars worth of tuna before 8 am 6 days a week....You can go there for some of the freshest sushi in the world...but only if you want it for breakfast. A cool place by any stretch.

Apr 5, 2003 at 10:40 AM Post #58 of 62
Happy birthday from Munich, too!

Manfrd / lini

Apr 5, 2003 at 1:48 PM Post #60 of 62
Happy birthday, Jon!!!

I have a funny story concerning your age.

When I first joined head-fi and read about the META42 and it's great price/performance ratio, I thought "boy, I need to get one of those built for me" so I wrote to eric343 who said he was too busy with school work and suggested that I contact his good friend JMT.

I then wrote to you and quickly struck a deal for my META42 and CHA47 Altoids amps. I was so happy about it, I had to thank Eric for his JMT tip, and to wiish him good luck in college. He replied that he was looking forward to college but that he is ONLY 16!!! ((((GULP)))) I'm still in shock about this - that little rocket scientist!

So I took a trip home to the Chicago area with my cool looking "new toys" and told my friends about the "Amazing Teenage Ninja Amp Builders!" I had met on head-fi.

Several months later, I read your profile and discovered my error!!! Guilt by association? Misguided maturation? Anyway, I hope I can grow as young as you someday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back