Happy Birthday Head-fi !
Jun 20, 2011 at 3:32 PM Post #2 of 24
Thanks for the reminder Mike. I didn't find my way here until a few months later, but now I feel old. 
tongue.gif

Cheers to Jude & the website that is not such a bad place to spend a decade or so.
beerchug.gif

Jun 20, 2011 at 7:52 PM Post #6 of 24
Nice community, Congrats! i will be here for the next years.
tongue.gif

Jun 21, 2011 at 1:29 AM Post #7 of 24
Thanks, all!  In some ways, it feels like it has been longer than ten years; in other ways, it feels like June 20, 2001 was not that long ago.

I can't believe how much has happened and changed with headphone audio since then.

Today, I went to pick up the mail, and there was a package from friend and fellow Head-Fi'er AmanGeorge that contained a note with a very nice message about Head-Fi's 10-year anniversary, and this:

Talk about a surprise!  Thank you so much, Aman, for this very thoughtful, very unexpected surprise gift; and thanks to the whole community for making this one of the most friendly, helpful, fun communities of its size that I've seen anywhere on the Web.

We'll be celebrating 10 years of Head-Fi at 2011 CanJam @ RMAF in October!  Please come out and join us!

Jun 21, 2011 at 1:36 AM Post #8 of 24
congrats. i wish i could have been here at the start but i was only 9 years old at the time and hardly knew anything let alone audio.

Jun 21, 2011 at 2:41 AM Post #11 of 24
happy birthday~ ww

Jun 21, 2011 at 12:55 PM Post #15 of 24
the traditional 10th anniversary gift is aluminum.
which leaves quite a few options in head-fi.  
wink.gif

(think:  machined aluminum cases...)

the modern gift is diamonds.
overrated. 
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back