Happy 13,000th post, krmathis!
May 8, 2008 at 10:51 PM Post #2 of 11
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Okay.

May 9, 2008 at 1:05 AM Post #3 of 11
Closer to 9,000 would be my guess without the dross in various filler threads, still an admirable content level compared to:

DLeewebb, who has about 14,138 of 16,172 posts in various music forum filler threads. About 87.5% of his posts. Nice way to spend your time I guess.

May 9, 2008 at 2:38 PM Post #6 of 11
Well, thanks!
I am fully aware that I post somewhat in the "what are you listening to now" and "Music game" thread. But music is all its about, right?
wink.gif

May 9, 2008 at 3:53 PM Post #7 of 11
There you go yet again, padding your post count, my friend and musics lover, krmathis
wink.gif

Cheers!

Stupid music forum rule changes, have taken the fun out of the site for many who use to enjoy posting in that thread. Same folks for whom "post count", obviously means more to them, than whatever fun others find to be part of their enjoyment with the site.

Yet even with that "privilege" suspended, at least some of us continue to financially support the site as well as contribute in manifold other ways.

I fully expect yet another of the periodic attacks upon signatures, and the try for taking that fun and privilege away...

And another thing...Fine
wink.gif

Have fun~
smily_headphones1.gif

May 9, 2008 at 4:06 PM Post #8 of 11
Post # 1038.

There, i added another post count!
smily_headphones1.gif

Hurry krmathis, catch up and knock Jahn off his post count throne!!!

Nothing against Jahn...lol
smily_headphones1.gif

May 9, 2008 at 4:08 PM Post #9 of 11
wink.gif

The above was all i was going to say in my second post on this page, but it was only about 10 seconds after the post, and look at the message i get from head-fi .....>>>>

"This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds." :O

May 9, 2008 at 4:35 PM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hi-Finthen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Stupid music forum rule changes, have taken the fun out of the site for many who use to enjoy posting in that thread. Same folks for whom "post count", obviously means more to them, than whatever fun others find to be part of their enjoyment with the site.

I don't give a crap about post count, but the new WAYLTN thread rules are great. The prior thread was ridiculous.

Good job mods!

May 9, 2008 at 4:42 PM Post #11 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, thanks!
I am fully aware that I post somewhat in the "what are you listening to now" and "Music game" thread. But music is all its about, right?
wink.gif

smily_headphones1.gif
Yup it is about the music. Have a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back