Hallelujah its the site is back up
May 5, 2010 at 11:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

markkr

1000+ Head-Fier
It looks GREAT!!

I have been having SERIOUS withdraws all day long...

May 5, 2010 at 11:09 PM Post #3 of 20
I was thinking about making a thread like this, but decided to say it in this thread instead.
tongue.gif

May 5, 2010 at 11:24 PM Post #4 of 20
Why is everyone's profile pic gone?  Other than that, I am enjoying it, though it will take some time.  

Edit: I just noticed that the new system auto subscribes to a thread when you reply.  Is there any way to turn that off without unchecking the box every time I reply?

May 5, 2010 at 11:35 PM Post #5 of 20
Apologies for any missing avatars. They will return. The images are still being processed from the old set up to the new one which is why some aren't showing up yet. They'll be back soon.

In terms of the subscription preference, here's a quick run down of how to change that:

• Go to "My Profile" in the main navigation
  • Click "Edit Account Details"
  • In the middle, you'll see a section for "Edit Email Preferences"
  • You'll want to uncheck the "Subscribe to content I edit by default" box

May 5, 2010 at 11:46 PM Post #6 of 20
Yeah its back, I think I was going through headfi withdrawals.

May 5, 2010 at 11:51 PM Post #7 of 20
My avatar used to be square now it is oblong... also, my signature has been truncated and when I edit it back to the original it is not accepted.... also, the advanced search page is WAY to long... scroll forever... can't all the options be on ONE page that doesn't need scrolling????

Edit: Also, when I search on my username this post doesn't show up. Also, what happened to the username list that used to drop down as you typed a username... that was handy before!

May 6, 2010 at 12:59 AM Post #12 of 20
This looks great, but are the avatars going to blend in with the background like some of us intended them to?

May 6, 2010 at 1:25 AM Post #14 of 20

Quote:
oh no, signatures are huge now. is there a way to turn on font size editing for signatures?

If you head over to your profile (click My Profile at the top), click on the Edit Account Details button. Scroll down toward the bottom and you'll see the section for editing forum preferences. There you can turn off sigs and avatars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back