Hair
Oct 20, 2003 at 9:53 PM Post #16 of 27
I had a Mullet a few months ago, on the belief that the 80's were coming back. I think I may have been a couple years ahead of my time. Seriously, though, the 60's came back, and the 70's are now in style. Makes sense that in 5 years, Mullets will again be common place.

In any case, I now have a modified bowl cut of sorts. It's of different lengths, so I suppose it's not a bowl. I'm going to go get the under layer cut shorter at some point so make it easier to deal with. Oh yeah, and I'm also growing out chops
biggrin.gif

Modelled after a local band's bassist. I really like the haircut.

(-:Stephonovich:)

Oct 20, 2003 at 11:11 PM Post #17 of 27
Have you triedd an audio grade hair condioner? Smooth's out the mid and treble, nicely, but the shampoo needs to ballance out the bass or it gets too thin.

Oct 21, 2003 at 1:50 PM Post #20 of 27
This is a complex subject, and not only length but style of haircut must be considered for each headphone. My understanding is that Grado's sound better with a "flat top" than a "bowl cut"
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 21, 2003 at 4:15 PM Post #22 of 27
Quote:

Originally posted by Hirsch
This is a complex subject, and not only length but style of haircut must be considered for each headphone. My understanding is that Grado's sound better with a "flat top" than a "bowl cut"
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Hehehehe, hahahaha....that was great Hirsch
biggrin.gif

Oct 21, 2003 at 6:56 PM Post #23 of 27
Many here have commented wisely on the impact a haircut can have on the sound you hear from your headphones.

But have you considered the other important ways in which different haircuts can affect overall musical enjoyment?

Getting your head shaved, for example, will provide tighter bass as well as a smoother and shinier top end. However, the same sonic result can be achieved by leaving some of the hair on the sides of your head, giving the appearance of natural baldness.

Why would one do this, you ask? Consider the difficulty with which many non-rich single balding men procure sexual favors from the opposite sex. It is well known in our community that sexual wealth can lead to musical poverty -- in other words, sexual activity leads to a dearth of musical and thus indirect creative activity!

You too can now enjoy the better sonics and higher relative musical enjoyment now experienced only by the visually-alternative!

E-mail or PM me now for an informative brochure on how you can change your life forever with a simple visit to your local hair professional! End the sexual distractions that force you to divert attention from the headphone system to which you've dedicated so much of your time and hard-earned money!

Be sure to ask about our Krusty the Klown haircut option! Experience warmer, more colorful, and fluffier mids. Act now!

Oct 22, 2003 at 1:09 PM Post #26 of 27
What is the best haircut for my system?

I have:
Dark brown hairs
Hair diameter of 0.001"
2374 hairs per square inches

I must also consider the WAF (wife acceptance factor)

Please help!

Also what would be the specs for perfect hairs?

Oct 22, 2003 at 1:21 PM Post #27 of 27
AnsBjork: We will also need the distance between your ears and the diameter of your head along with the general shape. You need to let us no if your going to go with a comercial cut or DIY. And what is your budget?
If your a headbanger you may have the hair you need already, and cutting it may just take away from the overall effect of the music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back