Gundam Model-Fi (Gunpla) (Post Some Pictures!)
Jun 2, 2013 at 10:42 AM Post #168 of 381
bowei, I felt like you should've waited a bit more on the Freedom kit purchase. Went to look for more kits to buy, and there's a lot of MG release from the SEED Remaster. I'm pretty sure they'll release a new MG Freedom once the Gundam reappears in the remaster series.

Maybe this is going to be my next purchase, if there's not going to be a Ksyatria MG kit.

Jun 2, 2013 at 11:10 AM Post #169 of 381
Quote:
bowei, I felt like you should've waited a bit more on the Freedom kit purchase. Went to look for more kits to buy, and there's a lot of MG release from the SEED Remaster. I'm pretty sure they'll release a new MG Freedom once the Gundam reappears in the remaster series.

Maybe this is going to be my next purchase, if there's not going to be a Ksyatria MG kit.

RG is what I wanted.

The Freedom RG came out last year. 

I have a RG Freedom. I didn't want a MG. Too expensive

You saw Gundam Seed? I like Buster best out of the Duel and the other stealth gundam.

Jun 2, 2013 at 3:21 PM Post #171 of 381
Quote:
Buster is a long-range puss. Duel is where it's at: DUELING!! That and with the assault shroud (love that name) it can tango a bit better with more weapons.

No I did not watch the remaster. Just browsing for my next kit.

Not the remaster. Just the original series?

Seen it?

Jun 3, 2013 at 1:58 AM Post #173 of 381
Quote:
RG is what I wanted.

The Freedom RG came out last year. 

I have a RG Freedom. I didn't want a MG. Too expensive

Well, if cost is an issue, then maybe I can agree.
But if I'm only going to get one model for a gundam, then I'd rather get an MG. Its much more detailed when you look at it in person.

Jun 3, 2013 at 7:49 AM Post #174 of 381
Well, if cost is an issue, then maybe I can agree.
But if I'm only going to get one model for a gundam, then I'd rather get an MG. Its much more detailed when you look at it in person.
Due to the size maybe. But it doesnt look as realistic due to weird ratios. Also it has a less part count.

But yeah. MG would be nice for a freedom. I agree on that one. The weakness of the RG freedom in standalone modeling with no stand is apparent

Jun 8, 2013 at 10:26 AM Post #179 of 381
Quote:
It's probably why it took so long to put together the torso and head. Now I kind of know how to speed it up. But then again the armour parts are all huge and easy to hold to trim with an Xacto knife, whilst the torso's are mostly small parts.

Never get 1/144 RG units.

Small parts.. SMALL PARTS everywyhere!! fsdaf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back