Gun-Fi
Dec 30, 2009 at 12:46 PM Post #1,051 of 1,730
Quote:

Originally Posted by sn4ke1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Im guessing you shoot skeet, hopefully not trap :p
and take some pictures of the k-20

Definitely not trap!
beerchug.gif

I started out shooting Skeet many years ago and have slowly transitioned over to sporting clays. I shoot basically twice a week and I don't think I've shot 20 rounds of skeet this year. I did shoot skeet for the first time in three months this past weekend when the weather wasn't quite warm enough for sporting clays. On the first round I proceeded to miss H1, Option H1, L2, and then run the next 97. When I remember what I'm doing, I can do it pretty well.
rolleyes.gif
eek.gif

The K-80 above is a sporting clays gun, 32" barrels and the whole ilk. I bought it to replace a Perazzi MX-2000. I do have a Beretta ASE90 with Kolar tubes that is my serious skeet gun. I vastly prefer Briley products to Kolar but living less than 50 miles from the Kolar factory has its perks (plus Rags is a member of my Gun Club so we get a discount).

Here's a rather poor photo I did find of the K-20 (it's the second gun, the Perazzi is the one in front):
pk.jpg

Dec 30, 2009 at 1:54 PM Post #1,052 of 1,730
Quote:

Originally Posted by leftnose
I started out shooting Skeet many years ago

:O

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
"Skeet" is actually a form of birth control practiced by the African-American tribes of North America near the beginning of the 21st Centruy. Visionaries of the time (such as Lil Jon and Nelly) recognized the inevitable and everpresent danger of overpopulation in their land and decided to take action. They discovered an ancient form of birth control used by their ancestors that involved "pulling out and shooting" (much like skeet shooting) during sexual intercourse, as to not impregnate the female, or "biatch".

Dec 30, 2009 at 4:40 PM Post #1,054 of 1,730
Quote:

Originally Posted by leftnose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Definitely not trap!
beerchug.gif

I started out shooting Skeet many years ago and have slowly transitioned over to sporting clays. I shoot basically twice a week and I don't think I've shot 20 rounds of skeet this year. I did shoot skeet for the first time in three months this past weekend when the weather wasn't quite warm enough for sporting clays. On the first round I proceeded to miss H1, Option H1, L2, and then run the next 97. When I remember what I'm doing, I can do it pretty well.
rolleyes.gif
eek.gif

The K-80 above is a sporting clays gun, 32" barrels and the whole ilk. I bought it to replace a Perazzi MX-2000. I do have a Beretta ASE90 with Kolar tubes that is my serious skeet gun. I vastly prefer Briley products to Kolar but living less than 50 miles from the Kolar factory has its perks (plus Rags is a member of my Gun Club so we get a discount).

Here's a rather poor photo I did find of the K-20 (it's the second gun, the Perazzi is the one in front):

I love sporting clays but I'm horrible at it along with 5 stand
I started shooting when I was 10 with my grandpa
Started competition shooting at 14 with a Beretta 682gold 3 barrel set
I went to college for a bit
and finally joined the Air Force at 20 to shoot on their team

thats where i am now, i just got through basic and tech school waiting to get to my permanent base before i can start shooting regularly. right now i can only get out once a week on the weekends to shoot.

Jan 26, 2010 at 4:21 AM Post #1,058 of 1,730
So I finally got around to snapping some pics of my new toy (it's the one on top with a few of my other toys for comparison):

K80001-1.jpg

K80003-1.jpg

K80002.jpg

Sorry for the poorest of poor quality photos but that's the best I can manage in the dead of winter this late at night with no natural light. I'd rather spend my money on guns, headphones, pens, or watches than studio lights and macro lenses!

Jan 27, 2010 at 1:05 PM Post #1,059 of 1,730
Hey, there's a gun thread on head.fi!! Who knew? lol.

Got these two for Christmas to complement my S&W M&P9. The M&P chucks out 17+1 of reliable 124gr. +P Gold Dots all day long (about 2500 rds through it so far) but it aint as pretty so no good pics of it.

Ruger MkIII Hunter. I've since added the VQ adjustable trigger, sear, and extractor to this one. Next up will be a red dot ... the factory adjustable sights are a PITA.
P1050261.jpg

Full zoot Kahr PM9 - blackened DLC and night sights. The pocket rocket. Note Chapstick prop for scale. 6+1 of 9mm, or 7+1 with the extended mag. About 200 rds so far, not a hiccup.

P1050249.jpg

The gun hobby and the audio hobby wage constant war in my wallet.
biggrin.gif

Jan 28, 2010 at 11:57 PM Post #1,061 of 1,730
SexyPista
wink.gif
... pitty no constution as such in britian xD

Feb 7, 2010 at 11:45 PM Post #1,062 of 1,730
you guys have some really impressive collections. most of my guns are in my gun safe at my parents place. there i have a Ruger 10/22, 2 Remington model 1100's, a .410 and some generic Chinese made bolt action .22 that is actually a really nice shooter. With me i have my Glock 23 loaded with Winchester 180gr Bonded JHP's.

dsc0403c.jpg

dsc0402c.jpg

Feb 17, 2010 at 10:55 PM Post #1,064 of 1,730
A couple of mine, snapped for another forum. Figured I could share 'em here as well:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back