Guitar Hero 3 songs
Jun 5, 2007 at 12:59 PM Post #18 of 59
I hope they make expert difficulty a bit harder this time around. I can alreadty 5* almost all of the 8 tiers on the first try (cept maybe Misrilou and Psychobilly), so I need somethin a little more difficult to tickle my pickle.

Jun 5, 2007 at 1:34 PM Post #19 of 59
I find Guitar Hero hard enough on Medium difficulty. As soon as that orange button gets activated I'm just lost.

I'd like to see a broader range of songs though, the general selection of the first games was too hard rock for my tastes.

Jun 5, 2007 at 2:24 PM Post #20 of 59
Personally I love anything metal for GH.

Metal has the speed and range of notes required to make an expert song really interesting
wink.gif
. Provided it's melodic or progressive metal of course. (and not the chugga chug Lamb Of God).

But I would enjoy a nice range of more acoustic sounding work too. John The Fisherman, Crazy On You, Jessica, were all fun songs.

Jun 7, 2007 at 12:41 AM Post #25 of 59
I'm waiting for 80s edition to come out.. I'm already bored of the GHII songs!

Aug 6, 2007 at 12:44 AM Post #28 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by lan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow. I havn't even finished GH1 or 2 yet. I'm also making my own custom guitar. The XBOX360 version looks good but if they don't make add on songs easy then it's not that much of an advantage for me to upgrade from PS2. Well at least not yet.

lan we gotta meet up so i can return this GH1!

Oct 28, 2007 at 6:19 PM Post #30 of 59
The game is out today. Who's going to get it???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back