* "Slow Ride" – Foghat
* "Suck My Kiss" – Red Hot Chili Peppers
* "Through the Fire and Flames" – DragonForce
* "Welcome to the Jungle" – Guns N' Roses

Yes they put Dragonforce on, here it is

Jun 1, 2007 at 12:53 AM Post #4 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by colonelkernel8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They should have just stuck with Guitar Hero 2 and just kept making expansions with more songs. There is nothing wrong with the current system.

Agree. Also, I don't want to buy another damn $40 disk; I got GH360 when it came out, which was not long ago at all
redface.gif

Jun 1, 2007 at 1:08 AM Post #5 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by colonelkernel8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They should have just stuck with Guitar Hero 2 and just kept making expansions with more songs. There is nothing wrong with the current system.

I think that is what they are going to do with 3, because the press release talks about releasing expansions, the only thing I saw was an updated graphic scheme in the videos of My Name is Jonas and Slow Ride. (See edit)

Jun 1, 2007 at 1:53 AM Post #7 of 59
Wow. I havn't even finished GH1 or 2 yet. I'm also making my own custom guitar. The XBOX360 version looks good but if they don't make add on songs easy then it's not that much of an advantage for me to upgrade from PS2. Well at least not yet.

Jun 1, 2007 at 2:15 AM Post #8 of 59
nice... sounds cool! i like that they're doing non-cover songs now as well. i'm working on finishing up guitar hero 2 on all difficulties (may be a while before i beat expert on both GH1 and GH2 though) and unlocking all the goodies! when does this come out, is there any suggested timeline?

Jun 1, 2007 at 2:19 AM Post #10 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sh0eBoX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
nice... sounds cool! i like that they're doing non-cover songs now as well. i'm working on finishing up guitar hero 2 on all difficulties (may be a while before i beat expert on both GH1 and GH2 though) and unlocking all the goodies! when does this come out, is there any suggested timeline?

Well before the limiting factor was getting the record labels to part with their precious tracks. Now with the fame of GH2, they are opening up. Hey, you can't pirate a GH song if its in a game.

Jun 1, 2007 at 2:53 AM Post #12 of 59
I heard about that. I've also heard it might not be as good without them, but oh well, we'll see.

Also, if there's no Led Zeppelin on this Guitar Hero III, "rock is dead", officially. lol

Jun 1, 2007 at 4:41 AM Post #15 of 59
They really need some Iced Earth and Soilwork in GH3. I just played GH2 with my buddy a few hours ago, and I recall thinking to myslef that a lot of the songs that you buy in GH2 are stupid and really suck. I mean, they had Shadows Fall and All That Remains, why not Iced Earth and Soilwork?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back