Guide on How To Educate Others About Beats
Feb 18, 2012 at 3:13 AM Post #91 of 100
The stories in that thread perfectly exemplify what I'm talking about. 

When I see things like...

"LOL y did u waste ur m,onie on the beats? theyre ****. it was stupid ta buy em" 

Well... When a Beats owner doesn't take someone seriously after they've said something like that I tend not to blame them.

Feb 18, 2012 at 5:53 AM Post #92 of 100

Quote:
The stories in that thread perfectly exemplify what I'm talking about. 

When I see things like...

"LOL y did u waste ur m,onie on the beats? theyre ****. it was stupid ta buy em" 

Well... When a Beats owner doesn't take someone seriously after they've said something like that I tend not to blame them.

Well, it's pretty simple. If someone wants to learn something, and you try to learn them, they'll be greatful. If that someone hasn't got the interest, and you still try to learn them, you come off as a know-it-all and a condescending prick. I am quite baffled to see how many people in these kinds of threads doesn't seem to have that kind of understanding of social conventions. This isn't exclusive for this thread, forum or for audio gear though. This happens all the time with basically everything.

Feb 19, 2012 at 2:27 AM Post #93 of 100
unless it's a close friend or loved ones, I won't bother educating those people. lol. They have it for a reason, a reason why you shouldn't bother discussing good audio to them.

Jan 15, 2013 at 11:09 AM Post #94 of 100
i think it's funny that they use it as fashion, and if its only fashion why not just buy the fake beats then, cheaper and the sound is probably better. im considering to let a guy in my class, that have beats and think they the best, listen to my srh840. im just not sure how they judge audio quality, it's probably something dum like, how loud it plays or how much bass.

Jan 15, 2013 at 12:35 PM Post #98 of 100
You guys just need to remember that after you get done ranting about poor value per dollar on the Beats you need to recommend that they get a $400 DAC and a $600 amp to go along with their new <$300 headphones.

Don't forget to mention the $300 headphone cables, $400 interconnects, and $1500 USB cable as well.

Jan 15, 2013 at 12:42 PM Post #99 of 100
I don't care what types of headphones other people decide to use. It isn't my job to educate people on what sounds good and what doesn't, nor do I care to do it. If people want to continue buying Beats and enjoying them, who am I to tell them what they should or should not like? I don't see the point of this thread, it's purpose alludes me.

Jan 15, 2013 at 12:51 PM Post #100 of 100
i don't know, i just get a bit annoyed to see people with beats, i really hate how they got cheated or cheated themselves, and then they are all like they know everything and think that everything else is ****.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back