GS Audio Impressions Thread
May 16, 2022 at 4:40 AM Post #1,340 of 1,414
EPZ Q1 looks suspiciously like GS Audio GD3C. That gold leaf and dark wood is pretty distinctive.

S23d8571179954ce99778d997bc2aa5bf8.jpg

H02120be3acf3477ca8f180ea80903f97I.jpg

After cable and tip rolling the GD3C is really starting to grow on me. Not as bassy and relaxed as TRI Meteor and Tipsy TTROMSO. Not as detailed as Olina or TRI Starsea. It's beautifully clean and kind of fills in the middle ground. All get their share of listening depending on mood and what I'm listening to.

Variety is the spice of life! :L3000:
They do look 'similar' but I'm 99.9% sure they are not the same! The shells do look similar but from what IV read the Q1 is very bass heavy which the GD3C isn't!
BUT? As usual take this with a pinch of salt because I'm going by what i have read and NOT what i have heard!!!!

Last edited:
May 16, 2022 at 5:06 AM Post #1,341 of 1,414
Take a look here:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003609326472.html

Its suspected that GS Audio = Leisurely Audio
Yes I think you could be correct?
They are charging double the price to GS also! The GT12 ?& 12X are just over £200 and the L12 by Leisurely Audio is nearly £500 so if it is GS they have seriously up'ed the price! But in there defence they have up'ed the packaging compared to GS!
One interesting thing i noticed was one of the people who purchased the L2 said it is a phenomenal iem which can trade blows with the kilo buck iem's!

May 22, 2022 at 1:14 AM Post #1,343 of 1,414
Super Review has the only graph of G3DA/C I've seen aside from GS' own: https://squig.link/?share=Super_Review_Target,GS_Audio_GD3A,GS_Audio_GD3C
Looks like it graphs close to his zex pro. I personally hated my zex pro. Kz is only good for 15 and under iems imo. They're all the same cheap stuff, though I will say their cheap stuff is good for how cheap they are. Loved the zex even though the driver configuration imo is probably a complete gimmick. It has issues but sounded great for the price. On another note, my st8b will be here in a couple days

May 22, 2022 at 2:00 AM Post #1,344 of 1,414
They do look 'similar' but I'm 99.9% sure they are not the same! The shells do look similar but from what IV read the Q1 is very bass heavy which the GD3C isn't!
BUT? As usual take this with a pinch of salt because I'm going by what i have read and NOT what i have heard!!!!
DD is a different size too, but GS AUDIO started as an OEM manufacturer for other audio companies. One of the other thing to watch out for is the promotional materials. I have seen promo photos, graphs and product descriptions for other similar products that are copy/paste equivalents of GS Audio's own website.

May 22, 2022 at 2:12 AM Post #1,345 of 1,414
DD is a different size too, but GS AUDIO started as an OEM manufacturer for other audio companies. One of the other thing to watch out for is the promotional materials. I have seen promo photos, graphs and product descriptions for other similar products that are copy/paste equivalents of GS Audio's own website.
To be fair, it could be a lot of these Chinese OEM/odm companies are using the same materials and tools. It would not surprise me, and could be why a lot of these iems look the same but could be very different inside. Could also be coming from the same factories. In that case I would wonder who's making these, is it GS audio, or someone else. Or maybe they make them themselves, but have the same suppliers. We don't know how far back in the chain these companies go or where they fit on it. But there are rebranded GS audio stuff that sells for more than what GS audio is charging so at least in those cases we can somewhat safely speculate that those brands are getting their stuff from GS audio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back