GS Audio Impressions Thread
Jan 23, 2024 at 12:56 PM Post #1,413 of 1,414
thx but it seems region locked i was wondering why all fearless listing disappeared from Aliexpress and when i try with google search it says not available in you country (EU Bulgaria) that sucks i can only buy GS Audio from Volkchoi Global store i guess i would just ask them
It got my attention also. They don't ship to Europe. There are other sellers which seem to be selling Gs Audio iems.

Jan 23, 2024 at 4:45 PM Post #1,414 of 1,414
It got my attention also. They don't ship to Europe. There are other sellers which seem to be selling Gs Audio iems.
yes i found them and ask them if i can order with different shells and metal nozzle they all said yes so i will try ordering from them some of the cheaper ones first to see how it goes
but that region lock i didn't think they do this on Aliexpress but lately some stuff have disappeared completely and when i find the links from google it says not available in your location very annoying like i can't find even one listing for any Fearless iems where before there were at least 10 different stores selling them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back