GS Audio Impressions Thread
Feb 18, 2023 at 7:22 PM Post #1,397 of 1,414
sorry, but I don't see any links
“cable” with hyperlinked color is the link there
F8C55E0A-5F1B-4287-8D69-110880032C4A.jpeg

here you go-
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mP5h7wS

Jun 13, 2023 at 7:10 PM Post #1,399 of 1,414
I've been comparing the GS audio SE12 to the Tansio RGB, and they sound so much alike. The RGB has more detailed and crisp treble but it's very close. The SE12 sound amazing, I'm surprised they didn't get more love around the forums. They have great tuning and for BA bass it's extremely good. The soundstage is big and the vocals sound amazing. These are also comparable to the Penon Impact.

GS audio needs better hype machine marketing because people are sleeping on these!

Jun 13, 2023 at 9:46 PM Post #1,401 of 1,414
I've been comparing the GS audio SE12 to the Tansio RGB, and they sound so much alike. The RGB has more detailed and crisp treble but it's very close. The SE12 sound amazing, I'm surprised they didn't get more love around the forums. They have great tuning and for BA bass it's extremely good. The soundstage is big and the vocals sound amazing. These are also comparable to the Penon Impact.

GS audio needs better hype machine marketing because people are sleeping on these!
They are amazing glad ypu are enjoying them!.

GS shot themselves in the foot as a OEM mfg for brands like Fearless Audio , they decided to sell direct and cut out thier name brand sellers who obviously got pissed and everyone lost.

Jul 15, 2023 at 4:18 PM Post #1,403 of 1,414
There are some pretty cheap products out there, i wonder. i might try one, i've been going the safe route over a certain budget in recent months. is it worth risking $150 for gd 5? i wonder how the brand compares it with sound rhyme, in terms of price and performance. i came across good models of only 2 of the 10 companies i tried in the budget segment, i m talking about unknown brands.

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2023 at 7:23 PM Post #1,404 of 1,414
They are amazing glad ypu are enjoying them!.

GS shot themselves in the foot as a OEM mfg for brands like Fearless Audio , they decided to sell direct and cut out thier name brand sellers who obviously got pissed and everyone lost.
Checking GSAUDIO after HISENIOR get my attention (im on the custom-shell travel right now 🙃)

But the AliExpress/Facebook seems ro be abandoned.

Some models get my attention, im thinking about ST8B or GD5.

Its GS AUDIO alive?

Jul 27, 2023 at 7:31 PM Post #1,405 of 1,414
Checking GSAUDIO after HISENIOR get my attention (im on the custom-shell travel right now 🙃)

But the AliExpress/Facebook seems ro be abandoned.

Some models get my attention, im thinking about ST8B or GD5.

Its GS AUDIO alive?

They don’t reply to you via aliexpress message? Two months ago I asked them for recommendation to buy, they replied immediately. The Fr of the models they recommended scared me though.

Jul 27, 2023 at 7:36 PM Post #1,406 of 1,414
They don’t reply to you via aliexpress message? Two months ago I asked them for recommendation to buy, they replied immediately. The Fr of the models they recommended scared me though.
Yeah, they replied, also recommend some models to my preferences (bass-warm, relaxed treble. DUNU EST112 for example on hybrids or FA7s on pure BA)

But wanna know more about the brand before pull the trigger, because I would like to pay some of the product externally to avoid problems (taxes on EU are horrible) with aliexpress shipping.

ST8B looks nice on FR. Could be a nice brand to add my collection

Jul 27, 2023 at 7:48 PM Post #1,407 of 1,414
Yeah, they replied, also recommend some models to my preferences (bass-warm, relaxed treble. DUNU EST112 for example on hybrids or FA7s on pure BA)

But wanna know more about the brand before pull the trigger, because I would like to pay some of the product externally to avoid problems (taxes on EU are horrible) with aliexpress shipping.

ST8B looks nice on FR. Could be a nice brand to add my collection
Hi-Fri has a teardown video recently. It seems the brand is alive and kicking. Their tuning is questionable, but the hardware seems solid.

Jul 28, 2023 at 3:57 AM Post #1,408 of 1,414
Hi-Fri has a teardown video recently. It seems the brand is alive and kicking. Their tuning is questionable, but the hardware seems solid.
Yeah, thats why I turn my head to the brand.

About tuning, reading the post some iems could be a little dark, but I could see reasonable tunings on some sub300 models.

Btw, they answer quickly to the message on ali, so everything seems to work properly

Jul 28, 2023 at 4:08 AM Post #1,409 of 1,414
Yeah, thats why I turn my head to the brand.

About tuning, reading the post some iems could be a little dark, but I could see reasonable tunings on some sub300 models.

Btw, they answer quickly to the message on ali, so everything seems to work properly
I’m living vicariously through you. I personally don’t like IEMs without strong extension to 20k.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back