GS Audio Impressions Thread
Jan 23, 2022 at 10:16 AM Post #1,261 of 1,414
News from GS Audio)

we decide to release the GD3C and GD3D together ,
GD3C is more like GD3A But have the second generation DD and air vent
GD3D is a version where the energy is more concentrated in the mid-low frequency dynamics,also have the air vent.

They all use the second generation version DD of GD3A , with greater magnetic flux.[LOL]
When will they be available? Don't see them in the GS Audio store on AliExpress.

Jan 23, 2022 at 10:29 AM Post #1,262 of 1,414
News from GS Audio)

GD3D is a version where the energy is more concentrated in the mid-low frequency dynamics,also have the air vent.

They all use the second generation version DD of GD3A , with greater magnetic flux.[LOL]
super? will buy it bcz their GD3B so good :)

Jan 23, 2022 at 4:12 PM Post #1,265 of 1,414
who thinks about the GT8 and GD7B? I would be grateful for any feedback and advice. I had GD5, comparisons with them are interesting. GD5 liked, but again I want something new
GT8 really bass heavy for being a BA (sub-bass focus, mid-bass not so much), it sounds sweet in some genres or songs that are vocal focused or maybe even bass focused but not too dynamic or fast, maybe something like jazz, hip hop, things like that nature. Very fast and/or dynamic songs might feel heavy and somewhat convoluted

Feb 3, 2022 at 6:46 PM Post #1,266 of 1,414
News from GS Audio)

How can I differentiate the first from second gen DD?

By the way I was super impressed with GD3A already, I'm so hooked to it, it's so close to my tastes that I find hard they can do much better this signature at this price point.

But then, GD3C will be vented and in the same vein, that definitely caught my attention :eyes:. I don't want to buy another set right now, but this is already itching me.

Feb 3, 2022 at 11:53 PM Post #1,267 of 1,414
ST8B still looks like the best one they got (graph wise):
1625230755130.png

If only it had a DD...
Bro, have you tried the GS Audio ST8B?

I'm interested to see how this will sound.....

Feb 4, 2022 at 8:59 AM Post #1,268 of 1,414
Bro, have you tried the GS Audio ST8B?

I'm interested to see how this will sound.....
Nope, only model I am slightly interested in is the GD3C.

But I doubt it can match the CRA so...

Feb 10, 2022 at 6:32 AM Post #1,269 of 1,414
Review of the GD3A posted. Now I'm looking forward to the GD3C. The former is so close to my tastes, it needs so little refinement that I even doubt that GD3C can be much better.

Regarding CCA CRA, well, it might be a giant killer, but probably a slight better work from GS Audio can edge and maybe even offset it. How about asking for a collab, @RikudouGoku ? Hahaha, it should be a blast if we can get that.

Feb 10, 2022 at 8:17 AM Post #1,270 of 1,414
Regarding CCA CRA, well, it might be a giant killer, but probably a slight better work from GS Audio can edge and maybe even offset it. How about asking for a collab, @RikudouGoku ? Hahaha, it should be a blast if we can get that.
Even if they agreed, tbh I am not sure if it will be worth the differences compared to the CRA (when the CRA is already so close to my target)...

Feb 11, 2022 at 6:18 AM Post #1,271 of 1,414
News from GS Audio)

Looking forward to the reviews of the new GD3C.

I hope GS Audio decides to also release a version of the SD9 (maybe SD9 v2) with the new second generation vented DD.

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2022 at 8:49 AM Post #1,272 of 1,414
Speaking of the GD3C, here is the graph.

1644587360034.png

Orange = GD3C
Blue = GD3A

Feb 11, 2022 at 4:39 PM Post #1,274 of 1,414
Speaking of which... What you think the should modify on CRA... And GD3A/C as well? Just curious.
CRA just needs less 5k and a bit less 12k.

GD3A, needs a better DD that sounds more like a DD. GD3C is using a different DD, but no one knows if it is better yet.

Feb 11, 2022 at 11:47 PM Post #1,275 of 1,414
CRA can be fixed with a bit of eq.

Regarding the GGD3A/C... Hopefully it will be better. I want to know how it is, but I won't buy another set with similar sounding unless I need.

I think it's time to find some interesting stuff on their other models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back