Group Buy: Bottlehead Crack
Sep 9, 2011 at 12:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

captouch

500+ Head-Fier
Hi,

Please let me know if you're interested in group buy for Bottlehead Crack DIY kit.  I'm considering the Speedball Upgrade as well, so let me know if you're interested in base kit only or Speedball Upgrade as well.

I sent an email to Bottlehead to find out how the logistics work for group buys - I've never done one before.  Will post details once I get a reply.  

Depending upon how many people participate, the discount would be a minimum of 10% ($197.10 for base kit, $89.10 for Speedball) or possibly higher if we get enough people.  There will be shipping charges too, which are ~$25 in U.S.

Thanks!

Sep 12, 2011 at 1:13 AM Post #3 of 6
I was going to buy a Bottlehead Crack, but I have read up and I think that I will get a Dynalo.

It seems to be a better match for my headphones.

The Crack is well regarded around here, I am sure that some members would be willing to buy one now.

Sep 12, 2011 at 11:36 AM Post #4 of 6
I'd go in on a group buy for one and Speedball if that's good for high-impedance 'phones.

Sep 14, 2011 at 11:25 AM Post #6 of 6
Thanks Calypso.  I kind of ran out of patience and just went ahead and ordered one for myself yesterday.  Unless you can get 10 or more, it's about $30 in savings for Crack + Speedball, which is nice, but the logistics and waiting time to get enough people was outweighed by my desire for short-term gratification. 
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back