Greetings from down here to my peeps in the Noble thread
Nov 10, 2015 at 3:44 PM Post #406 of 1,565
Yes, yes it does. Actually, I heard that their long term plan is to raise rates 200% over the next five to seven years. I'm not kidding. This has prompted calls for an investigation, so there's hope.

Edit: I heard this on my local news radio station, but can't find anything online to substantiate it. So take with a grain of salt. I know how much all of you depend on me for news about Californian's water bills.

Nov 11, 2015 at 9:14 AM Post #407 of 1,565
Something is wrong in the world, in another thread a whole bunch of posts were deleted by Jude. For once these posts were NOT from me. 
cool.gif

Nov 11, 2015 at 9:18 AM Post #408 of 1,565
A blonde, out of money, and down on her luck after buying air at a real bargain, needed money desperately. To raise cash, she decided to kidnap a child and hold him for ransom. She went to the local playground, grabbed a kid randomly, took her behind a building, and told her, "I've kidnapped you." She then wrote a big note saying, "I've kidnapped your kid. Tomorrow morning, put $10,000 in a paper bag and leave it under the apple tree next to the slides, on the south side of the playground. Signed, A blonde." The blonde then pinned the note to the kid's shirt and sent him home to show it to his parents. The next morning, the blonde checked, and sure enough, a paper bag was sitting beneath the apple tree. The blonde looked in the bag and found the $10,000 with a note that said, "How could you do this to a fellow blonde?"

Nov 11, 2015 at 10:12 AM Post #409 of 1,565
  Something is wrong in the world, in another thread a whole bunch of posts were deleted by Jude. For once these posts were NOT from me. 
cool.gif

I'd be curious to see how many red flags the administrators have to sort through every day.

Nov 11, 2015 at 11:52 AM Post #410 of 1,565
  A blonde, out of money, and down on her luck after buying air at a real bargain, needed money desperately. To raise cash, she decided to kidnap a child and hold him for ransom. She went to the local playground, grabbed a kid randomly, took her behind a building, and told her, "I've kidnapped you." She then wrote a big note saying, "I've kidnapped your kid. Tomorrow morning, put $10,000 in a paper bag and leave it under the apple tree next to the slides, on the south side of the playground. Signed, A blonde." The blonde then pinned the note to the kid's shirt and sent him home to show it to his parents. The next morning, the blonde checked, and sure enough, a paper bag was sitting beneath the apple tree. The blonde looked in the bag and found the $10,000 with a note that said, "How could you do this to a fellow blonde?"

A classic, and worth every LOL!

Nov 11, 2015 at 11:53 AM Post #411 of 1,565
  I'd be curious to see how many red flags the administrators have to sort through every day.

Yeah. It's a thankless job, I feel. Still, they keep this ship running steady. Good enough for me. We can always have a chat in threads like this one. 
smile.gif

Nov 11, 2015 at 12:35 PM Post #412 of 1,565
Do you guys remember Sparrow4321?  Wonder if he's ever come back under a different user name?  Probably not.  Then for a while I thought Rudi had left Head-Fi, until I saw a couple of recent posts of his never ending new equipment. 
wink.gif

Nov 11, 2015 at 8:21 PM Post #414 of 1,565
Do you guys remember Sparrow4321?  Wonder if he's ever come back under a different user name?  Probably not.  Then for a while I thought Rudi had left Head-Fi, until I saw a couple of recent posts of his never ending new equipment. :wink:

I remember sparrow4321

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Nov 12, 2015 at 9:11 AM Post #415 of 1,565
THREE TREES AND A WOODPECKER
Two tall trees, a birch and a beech, are growing in the woods. A small tree begins to grow between them, and the beech says to the birch, "Is that a son of a beech or a son of a birch?" The birch says he cannot tell, but just then a woodpecker lands on the sapling.

The birch says, "Woodpecker, you are a tree expert. Can you tell if that is a son of a beech or a son of a birch?"

The woodpecker takes a taste of the small tree and replies, "It is neither a son of a beech nor a son of a birch, It is, however, the best piece of ash I have ever poked my pecker into."

Nov 12, 2015 at 9:51 AM Post #416 of 1,565
Whoo aah!  Good one!

Nov 12, 2015 at 10:01 AM Post #417 of 1,565
[COLOR=717171]THREE TREES AND A WOODPECKER[/COLOR][COLOR=717171]
[/COLOR][COLOR=717171]Two tall trees, a birch and a beech, are growing in the woods. A small tree begins to grow between them, and the beech says to the birch, "Is that a son of a beech or a son of a birch?" The birch says he cannot tell, but just then a woodpecker lands on the sapling.[/COLOR][COLOR=717171]
[/COLOR][COLOR=717171]
[/COLOR][COLOR=717171]The birch says, "Woodpecker, you are a tree expert. Can you tell if that is a son of a beech or a son of a birch?"[/COLOR][COLOR=717171]
[/COLOR][COLOR=717171]
[/COLOR][COLOR=717171]The woodpecker takes a taste of the small tree and replies, "It is neither a son of a beech nor a son of a birch, It is, however, the best piece of ash I have ever poked my pecker into."[/COLOR]

Whoo aah!  Good one!

Where do you guy get this stuff?! My life is richer for having been a part of this thread. Or, I at least get a few good laughs.

Nov 12, 2015 at 10:12 AM Post #418 of 1,565
Where do you guy get this stuff?! My life is richer for having been a part of this thread. Or, I at least get a few good laughs.

Mission accomplished!!

Nov 12, 2015 at 12:20 PM Post #420 of 1,565

Users who are viewing this thread

Back