Greetings from down here to my peeps in the Noble thread
Nov 9, 2015 at 10:48 AM Post #391 of 1,565
  A photon walks into a hotel. The desk clerk says, "Welcome to our hotel. Can we help you with your luggage?" The photon says, "No thanks, I'm traveling light."

Nov 9, 2015 at 10:49 AM Post #392 of 1,565

But they had Pepsi? 
wink_face.gif

Nov 9, 2015 at 10:56 AM Post #393 of 1,565
Nov 9, 2015 at 3:32 PM Post #394 of 1,565
How about some Steven Wright?

- Sponges grow in the ocean. That just kills me. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be if that didn't happen.

- When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, 'Well, what do you need?'

- Babies don't need a vacation, but I still see them at the beach... it pisses me off. I'll go over to a little baby and say 'What are you doing here? You haven't worked a day in your life.'

- If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

Nov 9, 2015 at 3:35 PM Post #395 of 1,565
  How about some Steven Wright?

- Sponges grow in the ocean. That just kills me. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be if that didn't happen.

- When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, 'Well, what do you need?'

- Babies don't need a vacation, but I still see them at the beach... it pisses me off. I'll go over to a little baby and say 'What are you doing here? You haven't worked a day in your life.'

- If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

Love him.  His stand up routines were hilarious!

Nov 9, 2015 at 3:40 PM Post #396 of 1,565
  Love him.  His stand up routines were hilarious!

Totally. He's one of my all-time favorites. 

One of my favorite lines was when he said he had a humidifier and a dehumidifier and that he put them in a room and let them fight it out...

Good stuff.

Nov 9, 2015 at 5:18 PM Post #397 of 1,565
So, for a while the city here has cut back watering, it was a 2 day schedule, split between odd and even addresses. On Nov 1st, they cut it back to one day. Here is the best part, now that we are using less water, the water bill is being raised to make up for the lack of revenue.

Nov 9, 2015 at 5:29 PM Post #398 of 1,565
  So, for a while the city here has cut back watering, it was a 2 day schedule, split between odd and even addresses. On Nov 1st, they cut it back to one day. Here is the best part, now that we are using less water, the water bill is being raised to make up for the lack of revenue.

That makes perfect sense if you apply "bureaucratic reasoning***"! 

***(no logic included - use at  your own risk)

Nov 9, 2015 at 6:24 PM Post #400 of 1,565

I bet they also own stock in some of the sock companies.

Conspiracy!!! I smell it! (or maybe that's just the socks...)

Nov 9, 2015 at 8:15 PM Post #401 of 1,565

That's Colorado water you are using over there.  Part of the proceeds from your water rate increases will be funding my next audio purchase.  The media has been "influenced", and will not report this fact.

Nov 9, 2015 at 8:16 PM Post #402 of 1,565
Two socks walk into a bar.

Nov 10, 2015 at 1:33 PM Post #404 of 1,565

Not to worry, El Niño is coming to save us and lower our water bills 
souls. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back