Greatest Nigerian scammer scamming ever!
Jan 25, 2006 at 8:55 PM Post #16 of 35
Respect!
biggrin.gif

Jan 25, 2006 at 8:58 PM Post #17 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by USER NAME:
Did you ever see the Wilson Tarbuckles bait (Anus Computers), that guy was so desperate at the end he would have done anything to get the money back (probably $50,000+ that was borrowed from Nigerian thugs). He's probably been killed by now.

linkie?

Jan 25, 2006 at 9:13 PM Post #18 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by USER NAME:
Did you ever see the Wilson Tarbuckles bait (Anus Computers), that guy was so desperate at the end he would have done anything to get the money back (probably $50,000+ that was borrowed from Nigerian thugs). He's probably been killed by now.

hah, yeh I saw that one. I thought that one was even more entertaining than this one. I can't imagine what drives these people to such extremes to rip someone off. Don't these people live by any ethical codes?

Jan 25, 2006 at 9:52 PM Post #21 of 35
I was fully prepared for this fool to break his leg, or to at least have a cast put on it! The tattoo is just WAY too funny!

Jan 26, 2006 at 12:16 AM Post #25 of 35
classic

Jan 26, 2006 at 9:21 AM Post #26 of 35
Anything that involves TheFAILURE (the ScamBaiter's Site Owner), is going to be freakin' hilarious- Keep in mind that there's the Cole scambait, the Cole 2.0 scambait, the Eddie The Lad scambait, and then the return of the original Cole. All are hilarious and will leave your sides writhing in pain, IMHO
biggrin.gif

580smile.gif
Abe

Jan 26, 2006 at 4:02 PM Post #29 of 35
biggrin.gif
Both are great, man I love the idea of karma!
biggrin.gif

Those photoshops are the best thing I've seen on the internet. I had tears in my eyes from laughing so much.... "I will Dead you..."
biggrin.gif

Jan 26, 2006 at 11:04 PM Post #30 of 35
Read the whole Cole 1.0 and Cole 2.0 thing. OK, it was funny I admit, but I think theFAILURE went way too far with Cole 2.0 - I mean the guy is just a scammer, and he ended up being screwed so bad that... well, read it and you'll see.

Anyway, theFAILURE is a diabolical genius, and he has to have balls the size of watermelons to pull any of this off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back