Great prices on AKG phones at Northern Sound & Light!
Nov 6, 2006 at 6:20 PM Post #136 of 137
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob_McBob
I just received an e-mail from them saying "The K701's are currently backordered indefinitely". I asked them to clarify, but they haven't replied yet. Is that normal, or are they no longer shipping them?

i ordered my k701 about a week and a half ago and they shipped last wed. when i called to order they were backordered 1-2 weeks, but mine were shipped quicker than that.

the guy i spoke with said that they were only receiving small shipments b/c AKG in the US is moving their headquarters from tennessee to california and were being less reliable in providing products...you should call them to see what's up...the guy i spoke with was very nice and helpful.

Nov 6, 2006 at 6:57 PM Post #137 of 137
Quote:

Originally Posted by kugino
i ordered my k701 about a week and a half ago and they shipped last wed. when i called to order they were backordered 1-2 weeks, but mine were shipped quicker than that.

the guy i spoke with said that they were only receiving small shipments b/c AKG in the US is moving their headquarters from tennessee to california and were being less reliable in providing products...you should call them to see what's up...the guy i spoke with was very nice and helpful.

Yeah, I will give them a call, I just need to wait a couple of days to order so it rolls over onto the next Visa bill (gotta love being billed on the 7th). I don't really mind waiting even a few weeks if they will eventually ship them, the e-mail just sounded rather final! "No K701s for Bob!"
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back