Grand Rapids BIRTHDAY BASH 2/20/10
Jan 18, 2010 at 10:54 PM Post #17 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by Detroit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice! I really want to try a D10 and uDAC. If I can make it I'll be bringing my Samsung P3, Zune HD, Phonaks, and D2000's with JMoney V2 Pads.

Did you know the HD 'dock' has an optical out?

Jan 21, 2010 at 5:42 AM Post #19 of 65
It turns out that I may be able to go, but I'll need to ride out with someone (I'll be going back with someone else). Anybody coming from the Detroit area?

Jan 23, 2010 at 2:03 PM Post #20 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by elrod-tom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It turns out that I may be able to go, but I'll need to ride out with someone (I'll be going back with someone else). Anybody coming from the Detroit area?

Where are ya in Detroit?

I live on Cass in the Belcrest.

Jan 27, 2010 at 2:56 AM Post #22 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's tempting to head up, there's some great gear on that list I would like to hear. Plus I always love a nice drive.

Join us..... JOIN US.......
atsmile.gif

I'd offer you a ride, but the Miata only has two seats and the Zana will probably be riding shotgun.
ph34r.gif

Jan 27, 2010 at 3:32 AM Post #23 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by Absorbine_Sr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Join us..... JOIN US.......
atsmile.gif

I'd offer you a ride, but the Miata only has two seats and the Zana will probably be riding shotgun.
ph34r.gif

No worries, I'll put the Zana in my lap to keep it warm
very_evil_smiley.gif

But why not, I'll make the drive up there. I'll bring my gear in sig, but I'm not hauling my desktop computer this time like I did in Milwaukee
tongue.gif

Feb 3, 2010 at 6:02 AM Post #27 of 65
Okay, as it stands now I won't have to work that Saturday, so I'll be there. Any particular gear you want me to bring? I'm an ortho/stat and mosfet/vfet amp fetishist.

Feb 3, 2010 at 2:19 PM Post #28 of 65
It'll be great to finally meet you!

Anything you bring will be appreciated. I have not personally heard a mosfet/vfet amp set-up, so I would find that interesting. When you decide just let me know so I can add it to the gear list.

I'll post anything I need next week, but at this point if everyone should plan on bringing their own power strips.

This is looking like a really nice meet!

Feb 4, 2010 at 1:42 AM Post #29 of 65
Some equipment updates from me:

I sold my ATH-AD700's, so I won't be bringing those up. I should be getting some HD650's in the mail soon, so I'll bring those up instead.

And I bought a Ming-Da MC 84C07 tube amp today, so I'll be bringing that up instead of my Shanling PH3000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back