Grados utterly horrible customer "service"
May 12, 2009 at 7:28 PM Post #61 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by Germancub /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can't believe some of the negative and completely attitude-filled responses here. It seems like everybody is just looking at any thread they disagree with to jump all over someone.

Welcome to the new Head-Fi.
popcorn.gif

May 12, 2009 at 7:41 PM Post #62 of 75
Quote:

I can't believe some of the negative and completely attitude-filled responses here. It seems like everybody is just looking at any thread they disagree with to jump all over someone.

Well what did you honestly expect? A Grado boycott? Perhaps you thought Jude might forbid discussing Grado headphones on Head-Fi. Not everyone is going to see it your way. And the more you continue your rant the more people who disagree with you are going to throw it back in your face. They think you are being unreasonable (and so do I). And most reasonable people will probably think that Grado's reply to you might have been a little better worded but it certainly isn't something worth getting your panties in a twist over. You're making a mountain out of a molehill. And if you don't want to keep taking flak for it then the best thing you can do is move on.

--Jerome

May 12, 2009 at 7:43 PM Post #63 of 75
I always thought people just ignored all the copy and paste (or automated) BS that companies give out and focus on the whats important - will you fix it, and how much.

For example:

I worked for a company and i sent out similar short responses (as well as the rest of the RMA crew) and we never had a customer call and complain because we kept our responses short and to the point. As one of the biggest companies on what we do and with high reseller ratings, you might be a minority and calling short responses as bad C/S.

May 12, 2009 at 7:44 PM Post #65 of 75
being a business major, yes. customer service is important. you want to bring value to your customer and good customer service will help retain their loyalty. i can't believe there is such a big debate going on here. yes, i agree that the replied email was a bit rude, short, and unprofessional. but i can understand that as well (i had similar). being a small company like others have said, they probably don't have the time to copy and paste a long professional email. besides the audiophile market is so small in relative to the consumer audio market, i frankly don't think they care much about customer relation. my 2 cents.

May 12, 2009 at 7:54 PM Post #66 of 75
This board has literally become nothing more than a pissing contest, I can't believe it... nothing has changed. Hope my post gave all of your egos their daily stroking they so desire.

May 12, 2009 at 7:56 PM Post #67 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by ecclesand /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Welcome to the new Head-Fi.
popcorn.gif

Haha true that. This and my AKG K1000's are a very good reason to come here less and less.

May 12, 2009 at 7:58 PM Post #69 of 75
Again... uncalled for! I suggest we close this thread since it is becoming just alot of crap piling up.

May 12, 2009 at 8:11 PM Post #70 of 75
Every time I think of buying a pair of Grados, I seem to find yet another complaint of shoddy customer service. It's a shame; their lacking in this department does not reflect well on the company as a whole.

May 12, 2009 at 8:20 PM Post #71 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by vvanrij /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Again... uncalled for! I suggest we close this thread since it is becoming just alot of crap piling up.

Agreed- it's ugly and I won't be coming back.

The K-1000 does tend to end the interest in any other phone doesn't it
biggrin.gif

May 12, 2009 at 8:54 PM Post #72 of 75
Quote:

This board has literally become nothing more than a pissing contest, I can't believe it... nothing has changed. Hope my post gave all of your egos their daily stroking they so desire.

Man!! You've really opened my eyes and changed me for the better with your insightful commentary and sound reasoning!! I feel like a whole new person with a new outlook on life.
From now on, I'm going to cry like a baby every time I get a concise and to the point response to a customer service inquiry. Then people will stand up and take notice of me and say "now there's a guy who doesn't take any crap".

Thank you so much!! You're a great person and someone I'd like to be friends with. Hell, you can come over to my house and ****** my sister whenever you want!!!

Is that what you wanted?? Will you stop your blubbering now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back