grado
Jul 7, 2021 at 9:50 AM Post #61 of 63

I’ve already read that article before. I’m not looking for an article on it. I was looking for a message board that I could specifically discuss the details with other people. Because that is what they do here right? So if your intentions are good then thanks. But because I’m new here and you may be an OG, have a ton of Cans and DACS and other things I don’t even have there’s no point linking me to something essentially just saying “Google It”.

I wanted to discuss and share MY opinions and then have polite conversations concerning the fine differences of a $125 Grado vs a $295 one. But I suppose that would be too mighty of you to help out a lowly beginner on this forum and instead make snarky comments.

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2021 at 4:20 PM Post #62 of 63
I’ve already read that article before. I’m not looking for an article on it. I was looking for a message board that I could specifically discuss the details with other people. Because that is what they do here right? So if your intentions are good then thanks. But because I’m new here and you may be an OG, have a ton of Cans and DACS and other things I don’t even have there’s no point linking me to something essentially just saying “Google It”.

I wanted to discuss and share MY opinions and then have polite conversations concerning the fine differences of a $125 Grado vs a $295 one. But I suppose that would be too mighty of you to help out a lowly beginner on this forum and instead make snarky comments.
Copy/pasting a helpful article is definitely not snarky mate.

This thread will be the most useful for you:

https://www.head-fi.org/posts/16443406/

Jul 7, 2021 at 5:13 PM Post #63 of 63
Copy/pasting a helpful article is definitely not snarky mate.

This thread will be the most useful for you:

https://www.head-fi.org/posts/16443406/
All good it was early and just seemed like you were saying I could just look up an article on them. But I already own both headphones... I've just been curious what other people in a forum like this would describe it and was interested in discussing it. Thanks for the link.

My apologies if no snarkiness was intended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back