Grado Labs NEW e series headphones and loaner program!
Oct 29, 2014 at 5:21 AM Post #211 of 218
Do you know what number you were in line?

I do have Todd's business FedEx/UPS address if you need it.

Oct 31, 2014 at 3:22 PM Post #213 of 218
Hi All,

Most of the headphones are now back here and I am going to put them up on my website later today for sale in our Used/Sales Gear category at 20% off retail. If you want one order it as there is only one of each model.

Thank you to all who participated. I appreciate those who wrote their reviews and passed the headphones along in a timely manner. This is important for me and I will only continue to do these loaner programs as long as everyone place nice and by the rules.

Whoever has my SR-60, it would be very nice for you to finally part with it or send me the tracking info so I can see where it is. My line of communication with the last person to have it has gone dead... so to those of you still in line for the SR-60e, as soon as I can get it moving you will still get to hear/review it. I am sorry but when someone fails to do their part it leaves me in the lurch...and I don't like it!

Todd

Oct 31, 2014 at 11:01 PM Post #214 of 218
  Hi All,

Most of the headphones are now back here and I am going to put them up on my website later today for sale in our Used/Sales Gear category at 20% off retail. If you want one order it as there is only one of each model.

Thank you to all who participated. I appreciate those who wrote their reviews and passed the headphones along in a timely manner. This is important for me and I will only continue to do these loaner programs as long as everyone place nice and by the rules.

Whoever has my SR-60, it would be very nice for you to finally part with it or send me the tracking info so I can see where it is. My line of communication with the last person to have it has gone dead... so to those of you still in line for the SR-60e, as soon as I can get it moving you will still get to hear/review it. I am sorry but when someone fails to do their part it leaves me in the lurch...and I don't like it!

Todd

It might be Nice Todd to send them out for a second tour! I'd still love to get a chance to hear a Grado Headphone, I've got 2 Senn Grados and a Allesandro MS1i-Walnut and no Legit Grados to compare them to!

Either way, I'm sorry to hear that some one did not fail to finish the Tour. I'm sure you've shared that information with the admins here as such conduct should not be tolerated here! 

An maybe ask for a small Single Fee to participate in the Tours, if some one has an ill Will to steal something requiring up Front Payment may well deture them, or not :/

Either way, Very nice of you to do the tour and I hope if you do another [maybe not with Grados] I can get a chance to be a part of it :3 

Nov 7, 2014 at 8:14 PM Post #215 of 218
Yeah I live in Germany and by German Post or American APO shipping would still be too long. My week would be up before I could even review them. LOL Looking forward to the reviews, nonetheless.

Jan 27, 2015 at 12:53 PM Post #216 of 218
Hi All,

Unfortunately I cannot send the headphones out for round 2. Maybe someday later in the year I will do another loaner program but for now it is over.

I do have one pair of the Grado RS1e available for $555 here  http://www.ttvjaudio.com/Grado_RS1e_Loaner_Program_Demo_p/use0000949.htm

All of the others have found a good home.

If you are interested in buying a new pair of Grado headphones, please give us a call and we will take good care of you!

Todd

Feb 5, 2015 at 2:45 AM Post #217 of 218
I want to see what all the hoopla is about!  
gs1000.gif

Feb 10, 2015 at 10:30 PM Post #218 of 218
  I want to see what all the hoopla is about!  
gs1000.gif

Don't know if you're anywhere near Nashville, TN (your profile hasn't been updated yet), but we'll have a couple e-series (and older version) Grados there if you wanna swing by. Check my sig line for the link! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back