Grado Labs NEW e series headphones and loaner program!
Aug 11, 2014 at 1:54 PM Post #136 of 218
The PS500e will be enroute to member xylin6 after today.  

Todd,

There appears to be some confusion on who's on the loaner program and what order. Communication is only in email.   It would be beneficial from here on out to identify the members on the list and what order.  Just my two cents.  Thanks.

Agree. Todd, can u give us the sequence by user name? Thanks.
(For the Rs1e, the first user received on July 26, evidently. Are they en route to second user now?)

Aug 11, 2014 at 3:28 PM Post #137 of 218

Todd,

There appears to be some confusion on who's on the loaner program and what order. Communication is only in email.   It would be beneficial from here on out to identify the members on the list and what order.  Just my two cents.  Thanks.

I agree since we ran into some mail delivery issues with the third GS1000e reviewer.  Through no fault of his own, he was shafted by a contract mail carrier service that handles his residential area. With all that's going on, it would be nice to coordinate with the fourth reviewer on the list to keep them apprised of the status of the cans.
Cheers!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

Aug 11, 2014 at 5:35 PM Post #138 of 218
Got the RS1e today!

Aug 11, 2014 at 9:53 PM Post #141 of 218

Todd,

Thanks for all your help and great communication David,I am looking forward to receiving them and will phone the TTVJ store tomorrow and hopefully be able to speak with Todd to find out who (if anyone) is after me on the tour for the PS-500e as there seems to be no list.

Aug 11, 2014 at 10:39 PM Post #142 of 218
  Hey everyone,

I do want to apologize for the delay but I have posted my review of the GS1000e's here:

http://www.head-fi.org/products/grado-gs1000e/reviews/11424

I made a category for them so follow-on reviewers can post there (looks like someone did the same for the PS500e's also).

Thanks again to Todd for the opportunity to try the GS1000e's out and post a review.

Cheers!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends 

Great review, HK, thanks for sharing!! This should be appetizer enough for those of us who won't get to hear them for some time... Cheers!!

Aug 11, 2014 at 10:45 PM Post #143 of 218
Aug 12, 2014 at 5:27 PM Post #146 of 218
Just got the SR-225e's in the mail yesterday. I won't be able to post a review until later this week when I can do some serious listening. I'll be comparing them to a very-first gen pair of Alessandro MS-1's driven by a AQ DragonFly v1.2 as well as a CI Audio VHP-1 / VAC-1 / Ayre C-5xe^MP setup. I deliberately haven't been closely following the thread until now so earlier reviews wouldn't sway my experience.

Aug 14, 2014 at 11:02 PM Post #147 of 218
  Just got the SR-225e's in the mail yesterday. I won't be able to post a review until later this week when I can do some serious listening. I'll be comparing them to a very-first gen pair of Alessandro MS-1's driven by a AQ DragonFly v1.2 as well as a CI Audio VHP-1 / VAC-1 / Ayre C-5xe^MP setup. I deliberately haven't been closely following the thread until now so earlier reviews wouldn't sway my experience.

Looking forward to your thoughts on the SR-225e

Aug 16, 2014 at 1:02 AM Post #149 of 218
  PS500e arrived safely last night, a review will be up later this week. for now is my immediate impressions are very positive.

Whoot! Looking forward to it, man!!

Aug 17, 2014 at 11:43 PM Post #150 of 218
So...who am I shipping the RS1 to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back