GRADO HF-1! OMGOMGOGMGOMGOMGOMG!
Sep 13, 2005 at 12:31 AM Post #316 of 344
Well, I broke down and finally placed my order for the HF-1.

Jahn, it's your turn now!
evil_smiley.gif

Sep 13, 2005 at 12:34 AM Post #317 of 344
Quote:

Originally Posted by Teerawit
Well, I broke down and finally placed my order for the HF-1.

Jahn, it's your turn now!
evil_smiley.gif

CONGRATS!

Unfortunately for me not congrats for me. My guitar sold for 100 less than i was hoping on ebay (i don't believe in reserves, sometimes you get burned) so that's definitely not going to help causes. Even if I sell my amp (hasn't happened yet) i'll still be 100 short. This ain't fun.

Sep 13, 2005 at 12:39 AM Post #318 of 344
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
CONGRATS!

Unfortunately for me not congrats for me. My guitar sold for 100 less than i was hoping on ebay (i don't believe in reserves, sometimes you get burned) so that's definitely not going to help causes. Even if I sell my amp (hasn't happened yet) i'll still be 100 short. This ain't fun.

Heh, I don't even have a job....yet if you want the HF-1 enough, money will come from somewhere
wink.gif

Sep 13, 2005 at 12:42 AM Post #319 of 344
Quote:

CONGRATS!

How about you convince 40 people to give you 5 dollars?

Sep 13, 2005 at 12:46 AM Post #320 of 344
Quote:

Originally Posted by JMcMasterJ

i think i should do that! coz Jahn can just sell his STAX, but i seriously dont have money. and my upgrade is not happening coz something came up and i cant use the money that i wanted to use for upgrade.
so who wants to give me $5?

Sep 13, 2005 at 12:50 AM Post #322 of 344
Quote:

Originally Posted by JMcMasterJ

Mama said "neither a borrower or a lender be. well, ok, when you gotta. but if you become a beggar, i'll bust your head open!"
evil_smiley.gif

Sep 13, 2005 at 12:55 AM Post #323 of 344
You should've taken your guitar and played it in the subway first to gather a little cashola. Then sell it.

Sep 13, 2005 at 12:58 AM Post #326 of 344
Quote:

Originally Posted by lan
You should've taken your guitar and played it in the subway first to gather a little cashola. Then sell it.

you can make good money playing on Times Square, my bro's friend made some good cash there over the summer playing violin.

Sep 13, 2005 at 12:59 AM Post #327 of 344
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSlacker
you can make good money playing on Times Square, my bro's friend made some good cash there over the summer playing violin.

Are there still tourists in the fall, though?

Sep 13, 2005 at 1:03 AM Post #328 of 344
odds are they'd say "you suck!" and steal the guitar. after bashing my head in with it. i'm not that good. and some folks are just plain ornery.
evil_smiley.gif

Sep 13, 2005 at 1:05 AM Post #329 of 344
Quote:

odds are they'd say "you suck!" and steal the guitar. after bashing my head in with it. i'm not that good. and some folks are just plain ornery.
evil_smiley.gif

lol! then just donate money to me
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back