GRADO HF-1! OMGOMGOGMGOMGOMGOMG!
Sep 11, 2005 at 3:37 AM Post #286 of 344
Quote:

Originally Posted by LFF
Well, I am number 64 unless Todd R lets me have number 69. Even my girlfriend wants me to get number 69. It's our number!!

Come on Todd - let me have it.

Oh - for those pervs - My girls b-day is Jan 6 and mine is Jan 9. 69.
icon10.gif

You might regret having that number on your precious HF-1's if you were to ever go through a bad break up.

Not that you will, or anything. Just a thought though. Sort of like getting her name tattooed on your butt or something. You know it seemed like such a good idea at the time...
biggrin.gif

Sep 11, 2005 at 3:49 AM Post #288 of 344
Its about time we get some pics
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 11, 2005 at 6:03 AM Post #291 of 344
To the people who reserved an HF-1 and *The Hornet like I did, I have created a new club just for us....

Welcome to "Team Buy Before Try"

What the hell is wrong with us?
tongue.gif
wink.gif

*indicates without hearing it at a meet prior to reservation.

Sep 11, 2005 at 6:18 AM Post #292 of 344
So who got...:

...#13 (my personal favourite number)
...#23
...#42 (already answered)
...#69 (already answered)
...#96 (my personal second favourite number, but I'm not a Grado fan, so I'll be staying out)

Sep 11, 2005 at 6:37 AM Post #293 of 344
Quote:

Originally Posted by omedon
You might regret having that number on your precious HF-1's if you were to ever go through a bad break up.

Not that you will, or anything. Just a thought though. Sort of like getting her name tattooed on your butt or something. You know it seemed like such a good idea at the time...
biggrin.gif

Why not get "Grado HF-1" tattooed on the butt instead? Plus your serial number! LOL.

Sep 11, 2005 at 6:38 AM Post #294 of 344
Quote:

Originally Posted by Borat
To the people who reserved an HF-1 and *The Hornet like I did, I have created a new club just for us....

Welcome to "Team Buy Before Try"

What the hell is wrong with us?
tongue.gif
wink.gif

*indicates without hearing it at a meet prior to reservation.

I need to wander into the amp forum more, learn more about the hornet
tongue.gif

Sep 11, 2005 at 9:09 AM Post #295 of 344
Is there any valid reason why one should get this phone when this someone already owns RS-1?

I can't think of any..... and still I want one
very_evil_smiley.gif

I must resist, I must resist, I must resist.
frown.gif

Sep 11, 2005 at 10:24 AM Post #296 of 344
Quote:

Originally Posted by l_simon_l
Is there any valid reason why one should get this phone when this someone already owns RS-1?

I can't think of any..... and still I want one
very_evil_smiley.gif

I must resist, I must resist, I must resist.
frown.gif

You can't.
How much does a SR225 cost in sweden?
evil_smiley.gif
How often do you get the change to import a brand new pair from the US at normal price?
evil_smiley.gif
With 30 day money back garanty?
evil_smiley.gif
You know you like the woody sound. This is an sr225 with woody sound for a very good price if you live anywhere outside the US.
evil_smiley.gif
Resell value will be good.
evil_smiley.gif
And a second pair of Grados, always handy!
evil_smiley.gif
And I didn't even have to mention, limited edition and the exclusivity (sp?) of being only available for head-fiers.
evil_smiley.gif

Sep 11, 2005 at 10:56 AM Post #297 of 344
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chef Medeski
I wonder if hes been even able to get to the e-mails since everyone has been calling. I hope I can still get a pair.

Evidently not. I emailed him shortly after this thread was created, hoping to reserve #21, and have yet to receive a reply. Guess I should have called instead.

Sep 11, 2005 at 11:51 AM Post #298 of 344
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa
You can't.
How much does a SR225 cost in sweden?
evil_smiley.gif
How often do you get the change to import a brand new pair from the US at normal price?
evil_smiley.gif
With 30 day money back garanty?
evil_smiley.gif
You know you like the woody sound. This is an sr225 with woody sound for a very good price if you live anywhere outside the US.
evil_smiley.gif
Resell value will be good.
evil_smiley.gif
And a second pair of Grados, always handy!
evil_smiley.gif
And I didn't even have to mention, limited edition and the exclusivity (sp?) of being only available for head-fiers.
evil_smiley.gif

A SR-225 in Sweden? hmm thats 380 USD. Well maybe then I could...... NO, NO, NO.. I am not buying this phone. I am not buying this phone.
icon10.gif

Sep 11, 2005 at 12:55 PM Post #299 of 344
Got off the phone with Todd last night, in all the excitement I forgot what # (11x-ish?) I was getting!!!
confused.gif
The craziest thing is that the phones are going from Brooklyn (Grado Labs, actually I live about several blocks away from there) to Montana (where Todd lives) back to my house!!
blink.gif
Arggggh, the wait begins...

Sep 11, 2005 at 1:08 PM Post #300 of 344
Quote:

Originally Posted by lal316l
Got off the phone with Todd last night, in all the excitement I forgot what # (11x-ish?) I was getting!!!
confused.gif
The craziest thing is that the phones are going from Brooklyn (Grado Labs, actually I live about several blocks away from there) to Montana (where Todd lives) back to my house!!
blink.gif
Arggggh, the wait begins...

Go knock on John's door and ask if you can have them direct
wink.gif
When you work out what # you are, that is...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back