Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone?
Dec 4, 2013 at 9:52 PM Post #48 of 771
Well the frequency range seems to be  16Hz-26kHz, also with a normal Grado 32ohm load.  Which does not match any of the current open back offerings from Grado the closest one to that range is either a Rs2i at 14-28k or 325i at 18-24k. So completely new driver or is it one of those drives in a closed back.??

Dec 4, 2013 at 10:20 PM Post #50 of 771
You can see the vents on the bottom of the wood end cap, not a true closed can but very cool from Grado. I couldn't resist... Ordered a pair.

Dec 4, 2013 at 10:24 PM Post #51 of 771
Dec 4, 2013 at 11:21 PM Post #52 of 771
Asked for a review sample, got a message back from Johnathan Grado himself, no review samples are available, each pair is made-to-order. Can't wait for impressions on this (hopefully) revolutionary Grado!

Dec 5, 2013 at 1:41 AM Post #58 of 771
Damn
I placed my order right after this thread went live.
They did have an issue validating due to Australian phone number. Hoping the time to validate that didn't drop me down the queue to the point of no stock

I asked them about availability this afternoon. Actually, yesterday afternoon. They said that as long as there is an “add to cart” button on the product page, the item is available.

Dec 5, 2013 at 7:11 AM Post #60 of 771
I asked them about availability this afternoon. Actually, yesterday afternoon. They said that as long as there is an “add to cart” button on the product page, the item is available.

I'm not seeing an add to cart button anymore. I assume that means they are all gone.

Also for those outside the US, I don't think we should have any issues since TTL is the only place authorized to sell these...just a guess though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back