Grab Bag Extravaganza!
Jul 9, 2012 at 5:31 PM Post #66 of 72
Dang. shoulda ordered when i could. Do any other stores/manufacturers do these kind of random sales?
I normally just stick to gold-box deals. but those are few and far between.

May 31, 2013 at 5:55 PM Post #68 of 72
There were 2 recent grab bags availble for purchase. Figured I'd see what people got from theirs. One was from MEElectronics, the same as we've seen in the past, now expired. And another from jlab audio, a $5 grab bag, currently available. One day only Now thorough Monday.

JLab Audio
Discount code: Minimag.

The discount saved me $0.75 on an order of 3 (max 3). Not much, but a coupon is a coupon. My MEElectronics ones should be in tomorrow. If I get ones I already own, then I have gifts, huzzah. If I get the M-Duo, I will be stoked.

From their facebook page:
"JFans, an update: We’re going to keep the $5 Grab Bag deal running all weekend long and we hope that you have the opportunity to purchase. We’ll shut the deal down on Monday morning. If, after Monday morning you didn’t have the opportunity to purchase, please message us or e-mail service@jlabaudio.com and we'll hook you up!"

Jun 14, 2013 at 6:53 PM Post #69 of 72
I bought three, and they came in today (finally). Took almost two weeks, but that didn't bother me much. I wasn't expecting much, but at least three different things. Sadly that didn't occur. Got x2 J6 w/ mic, and a J4.

Kind of a bummer actually. I'll probably just gift them away. Maybe I'll keep the J4 just for its bag of tips (I'm a tip-rolling addict).

Jun 15, 2013 at 8:17 PM Post #70 of 72
Quote:
I bought three, and they came in today (finally). Took almost two weeks, but that didn't bother me much. I wasn't expecting much, but at least three different things. Sadly that didn't occur. Got x2 J6 w/ mic, and a J4.

Kind of a bummer actually. I'll probably just gift them away. Maybe I'll keep the J4 just for its bag of tips (I'm a tip-rolling addict).

You got the same exact items I did. Black J4, 2 silver J6M. I've listened to both. The J6 are a LOT more forgiving with poorly mastered music than the J4, and the J4 are a lot more efficient. I tried listening to some Dead by Sunrise and Skillet, but they sounded terrible on the J4. Much better through the J6M.

The J4 has a pretty nice case. I'll be keeping one of the J6 and the J4 in it as my backup backup pair that I keep in my car and gifting off the other J6 to someone.

Jun 16, 2013 at 12:07 AM Post #71 of 72
Yup, that's what I got exactly. I'm debating tacking them on as free gifts for my upcoming forum sales or something. What other IEMs would you compare their sound too?

Jun 16, 2013 at 1:23 AM Post #72 of 72
Got the same thing... J6M (silver) x 2 + J4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back