Grab Bag Extravaganza!
Jun 30, 2012 at 8:33 PM Post #16 of 72
I ordered a Mee-what (why do so many go for the microphone? all that does is add stuff in between you and your sound)  Shipped yesterday.  Im excited!

Anyone know what carrier they use to ship inside the USA?  I got a tracking number but no indication what service they used. 

Jun 30, 2012 at 9:11 PM Post #17 of 72
Quote:
I ordered a Mee-what (why do so many go for the microphone? all that does is add stuff in between you and your sound)  Shipped yesterday.  Im excited!

Anyone know what carrier they use to ship inside the USA?  I got a tracking number but no indication what service they used. 

If you enter most tracking numbers directly into google, it's good about finding what carrier. At least for any major carrier in the US anyways.

Jul 1, 2012 at 6:52 PM Post #20 of 72
are the grab bags worth it for someone like me that needs some new headphones? i was thinking of getting a brainwav m2

I would be careful about depending on a game of chance to fullfil my needs.

Buy what you need outright, then if you have some cash left. Play a game or two of craps.

Just my opinion, Jim

Jul 1, 2012 at 7:25 PM Post #22 of 72
P has a mic for a phone, so if you have an mp3 player get the non-p. Just keep in mind there's a little more variety to what you get with the non-p and one of the possiblities is a non-iem portable headphone.

And if you've been reading about the M2 and think the way they sounds sounds like the way you want ot hear your music you should probably go with that. If you're just looking for an cheap upgrade over stock/cheap buds, I might just try the grab bag.

Jul 2, 2012 at 10:36 AM Post #24 of 72
Quote:
i see. i accidently ordered the p, but is it possible that the p will work with mp3s still?

P will work fine with a MP3 Player.  The P just gives you option to use it as a mic if you can use one.

Jul 2, 2012 at 11:12 AM Post #26 of 72
Just wasted 20 euros on this ^^ (the 'P' bag)

Shipping to Europe was cheap, I HAD TO!

Jul 2, 2012 at 2:29 PM Post #27 of 72
How long did it take anyone to receive a shipping notice from MEE?  I placed the order Friday night a little before 8pm but haven't heard anything.  I logged into the site and noticed my order has been "processed" so no changes can be made.  Not worried, just curious because I like getting things in the mail - especially when it's a surprise
biggrin.gif

Jul 2, 2012 at 3:21 PM Post #29 of 72
Ordered on Saturday - Today got this update:  [Out for Delivery July 02, 2012, 8:18 am]  I just hope they leave it in the mail box (and not need a signature) since I will not be home.

EDIT:  [Delivered July 02, 2012, 11:35 am]  Sweet, can't wait to get home!

Jul 2, 2012 at 3:56 PM Post #30 of 72
I have my wife checking on it for me.  i couldn't decide if i want her to open it for me and email the the model number, or just wait till i get home tonight and open my self :p 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back