Grab Bag Extravaganza!
Jun 29, 2012 at 7:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 72

AxelCloris

Head-Fi TV Producer and Presenter
Administrator
Grab bags. What can we say about them? So much mystery surrounds them. There are vendors online who will do these from time to time, much like the current sale from MEElectronics quoted below. I'm one who has a hard time passing up a grab bag when it's a good price. Heck, I've tossed in an extra $1 or so on mystery items when shopping online more times than I can remember. Have you found a grab bag headphone deal? Do you want to talk about what you received in yours? This is the place to do it!

I ordered the MEE-P What myself out of this batch. Let's see what comes in the surprise package! Also, since MEE is including lovely little extras with "many orders - randomly," if you get one of those goodies let us know!

Jun 29, 2012 at 10:06 PM Post #5 of 72
Quote:
Yeah, I'm in...I'm always a sucker for grab bags too! Do it all the time on woot.com so for a new pair of headphones, is a no brainer!

I hate Woot! Bags of Crap. Only because as soon as I see one it's a guarantee I'm spending money if I can get through, I got some of those cheap band themed bullet headphones from woot before in a grab bag. They were horrible sadly. :frowning2: Thankfully, I expect a lot more out of the MEE one. I haven't encountered an MEE yet that I disliked for their price.

Jun 29, 2012 at 11:01 PM Post #8 of 72
I'm a sucker for a deal so I snagged the mee-p-what.  Can't wait to see what comes!  I just got their AF-9 so an additional set of iem's to use with it as a back-up would be great.

Jun 30, 2012 at 7:10 AM Post #14 of 72
Theres also the advancedmp3players "bag of c**p" sale for either £5 £15 or £50 that seems popular.  Always wondered about the £50 one.

Cheers

Jun 30, 2012 at 4:14 PM Post #15 of 72
Sitting by my mailbox as we speak.

Meelec sure will make a penny on this. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back