GR07 Seller?
Jul 16, 2011 at 6:52 AM Post #31 of 40
Hmm i thought that www.earphone offers free EMS? shipping should have been faster. doesn't this mean that they are misleading everyone by putting the wrong information on their listing?

Jul 16, 2011 at 10:59 AM Post #32 of 40
Well so it seems the price is going up to $179 in less then 24 hours. Glad mine is on its way. 
biggrin.gif

Jul 16, 2011 at 1:36 PM Post #33 of 40
I got mine from ww.earphone using free EMS and they took less than two weeks to arrive, very fast and they were great to deal with.

Glad I got mine for the price I did but have to say if I lost them tomorrow I would be ordering a pair at $180 forth with!! They are that good and more in my opinion.

Aug 12, 2011 at 7:23 PM Post #34 of 40
I bought mine from www.earphone a couple a days ago and they were shipped next day. Gave 155$ for them which I believe is a pretty good price. They told that the shipping time would be 1-2 weeks.

I am actually quite excited to try them out since this is my first  "HIFI" earphones. I used to have the CX 300 running with my Sansa Clip and I thought that set-up was fantastic. However, I´m taking it to the next level here so I really hope I will be pleased.

Aug 12, 2011 at 9:37 PM Post #36 of 40

Quote:
hifispot168 is an authorized dealer and they were accepting best offers on eBay, so I was able to save a little bit off the new msrp.

Actually being an authorized dealer and having a lower-than-MSRP price kind of contradict each others. For what I know, VSONIC is asking all oversea dealers to sell at the same MSRP so to level the playing field for all as some international dealer at further location will have higher operating cost than those who are near to VSONIC.  When one dealer is selling at cheaper price because he has a lower cost on running his business, he undercuts other authorized dealers oversea. At the end, those who can't afford to sell GR07 at lower cost gets no business. I exchanged a few emails with VSONIC CEO and a few dealers regarding the reason of oversea price rise, and that is more or less the conclusion I got from various source. I don't mind seeing a lower price, but I think if that eBayer is indeed an authorized dealer, VSONIC will get complaints from other authorized dealer very soon.

Aug 12, 2011 at 9:39 PM Post #37 of 40

Quote:
Actually being an authorized dealer and having a lower-than-MSRP price kind of contradict each others. For what I know, VSONIC is asking all oversea dealers to sell at the same MSRP so to level the playing field for all as some international dealer at further location will have higher operating cost than those who are near to VSONIC.  When one dealer is selling at cheaper price because he has a lower cost on running his business, he undercuts other authorized dealers oversea. At the end, those who can't afford to sell GR07 at lower cost gets no business. I exchanged a few emails with VSONIC CEO and a few dealers regarding the reason of oversea price rise, and that is more or less the conclusion I got from various source. I don't mind seeing a lower price, but I think if that eBayer is indeed an authorized dealer, VSONIC will get complaints from other authorized dealer very soon.

I emailed Vsonic and they told me they were authorized...

Aug 12, 2011 at 9:56 PM Post #38 of 40

Quote:
I emailed Vsonic and they told me they were authorized...

Then I guess they will get their complaint soon enough when other authorized dealers find out. Back a few months ago, I was hoping VSONIC won't rise the price but it seems that is the solution they come up with when dealing with oversea market.

Mar 29, 2012 at 10:21 PM Post #39 of 40
Is the lendmeurears seller the same as lendmeuears.com? Because their prices differ, 206 on .com and 159 on ebay. Anyways, i want to buy them. What is the best place to get them considering i'm in thailand? It's gonna be the first tome i buy something like this from the internet, so ia worried about safety and warranties. The ebay lendmeurears are located in singapore, thats right next door to thailand.

Mar 30, 2012 at 5:46 AM Post #40 of 40

Quote:
Is the lendmeurears seller the same as lendmeuears.com? Because their prices differ, 206 on .com and 159 on ebay. Anyways, i want to buy them. What is the best place to get them considering i'm in thailand? It's gonna be the first tome i buy something like this from the internet, so ia worried about safety and warranties. The ebay lendmeurears are located in singapore, thats right next door to thailand.

Yes the "lendmeurears" seller is the same as lendmeurears.com, and yes they are located in Singapore.

And on their site, the prices are in SGD and NOT in USD.

I can vouch for their credibility as I have ordered 3 times from them already. 
wink.gif

As for warranties, a friend of mine has claimed a warranty from them before, and received a new item back in under 2 weeks of shipping it to them (few days to for the item to reach them, and another few days for it to arrive back to us).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back