Got a lot of free time? How about helping finish a B22 build?
Jul 3, 2009 at 4:39 AM Post #31 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ferrari /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Seems like this thread is posted at the wrong time or at least… not at the time when this happens, when almost nobody even asked if the lucky guy is rich or poor? or how many $$$ gears he own(ed)???

The difference is that krmathis didn't ask for it. He has also earnt his stripes so to speak.

Jul 6, 2009 at 2:38 AM Post #32 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by Good Times /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The difference is that krmathis didn't ask for it. He has also earnt his stripes so to speak.

Stripes?

Jul 6, 2009 at 3:09 AM Post #33 of 38
stripes - he was bill murray like in his prodigious postings of affirmations "that's the fact jack" and analyses "a hundred-dollar shine on a three dollar pair of shoes". It takes work to post over twenty thousand times and never say anything...that had to be rewarded with a free beta 22.

Jul 6, 2009 at 6:30 AM Post #36 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by cotdt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I recently developed a skin disease and can no longer finish the amp.

I think whoever might be willing to take this project on might want to know if this skin disease is one that can use a beta22 as a vector for infection.

Jul 6, 2009 at 7:00 AM Post #37 of 38
we've got clearence Clarance...Roger, roger...whats our Vector Victor?

hope your skin condition gets better...

hope you get your beta22 built...

i can just tell this thread is going to deliver...

God is love....

Fin....

Jul 6, 2009 at 12:29 PM Post #38 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by sachu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hahha..posting 3 times a day "AKG K1000" or some coffee you buy every three hours means earning your stripes eh..?

coffee

[size=xx-small]still lives in hope of the "let's build n_maher a beta24 thread...[/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back