Good Reasonable-Price bass favoured IEM?
Mar 9, 2013 at 8:53 PM Post #17 of 22
Quote:
So ive been looking around for new in ear's since my old pair broke.

I had the Sennheiser CX 400 II precision and thought they delivered pretty well.

Now im a pretty big fan of bass, but i do also value clear mids, highs and no distortion at higher volumes. 

Ive seen a couple pairs that i would be interested in such as:
- Brainwavz M5
- Klipsch S5i 
- Fischer Audio Consenance

Im not really great at all the technical stuff but would appreciate some advice and suggestions for a great bass favoured earphone that looks great and stylish too.

Preferably under £70 ( Can be ordered via Amazon UK since i live in the UK...)

Thanks.

Bassy, decent clarity, under 70 - ever look at the GR02/M2s? Eternas have nothing on these when it comes to clarity. FXT90/X10s also work fairly well (know they might be pricey, but the X10s on Amazon UK is a jaw-dropping good deal, really good value for money).

Mar 10, 2013 at 6:42 AM Post #18 of 22
Bassy, decent clarity, under 70 - ever look at the GR02/M2s? Eternas have nothing on these when it comes to clarity. FXT90/X10s also work fairly well (know they might be pricey, but the X10s on Amazon UK is a jaw-dropping good deal, really good value for money).

id prefer the M2's.. they've always been in the back of my mind. Thanks for the reply, great help! :)

Mar 10, 2013 at 6:43 AM Post #19 of 22
i have come down to 3 new earphones after reading more comments and doing more snooping around:
- Brainwavz M2
- MEElectronics SP51
- MEElectronics M11p
Advice for which one to go for would be appreciated:)

Mar 10, 2013 at 6:54 AM Post #20 of 22
Out of your selection I would choose Brainwavz M2. But I still recommend Klipsch x10. You would know where that extra money went, dig deep into that wallet of yours... :wink:

Mar 10, 2013 at 7:07 AM Post #21 of 22
Out of your selection I would choose Brainwavz M2. But I still recommend Klipsch x10. You would know where that extra money went, dig deep into that wallet of yours... :wink:

lol i have the funds, but personally don't wanna spend that much, seems like a good choice for the x10's - everyones recommending them! couple years ago i could easily choose a headphone and buy it the next day, now it takes a lot of homework lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back