Good place to demo cans?
Jul 22, 2012 at 12:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Kosmik Panda

100+ Head-Fier
I have gone to best buy, but they have such a limited selection,even with the magnolia part. I live in portland, is there any place with a bigger selection of demo phones? Thanks!

Jul 22, 2012 at 12:21 AM Post #4 of 8
RU kidding?!?  
wink_face.gif
  http://aloaudio.com/

You should be so lucky to have a place this close.  The rest of us have to either take advantage of generous return policies of mail order shops or fly out of the country.  

Jul 22, 2012 at 2:59 AM Post #6 of 8
There's always Amazon.  It's what I've been doing, as long as there's a problem with the headphones they refund you all the money.  The best reason for a return is "Different from description" because most descriptions describe the headphones as the best headphones out there.  As long as it's sold, or even fulfilled, by Amazon.

Jul 22, 2012 at 5:12 AM Post #7 of 8
There's always Amazon.  It's what I've been doing, as long as there's a problem with the headphones they refund you all the money.  The best reason for a return is "Different from description" because most descriptions describe the headphones as the best headphones out there.  As long as it's sold, or even fulfilled, by Amazon.

You don't have to explain why its not "the best headphone"?

Jul 22, 2012 at 9:58 PM Post #8 of 8
Guitar Center, or go to a large shopping mall. The one I live near has some high end product stores, and I go in there all the time. You never know what you might find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back