Good headphone + soundcard setup for PC gaming. can't decide.
Jan 12, 2013 at 6:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

infamouskid

New Head-Fier
So I moved over to Pc gaming from console and sold my a40's.
I want an upgrade over the a40 experience and have been looking around.

I wanted something with a surround sound experience or anything that sounded better.
was looking at doing a senns pc360 + asus dgx setup but this not really surround sound. although i hear the experience on these is almost the same.

anyways i was also looking at the tritton's and cmstorn sirus 5.1 s.

i really do not know what path to go. so any advice is appreciated.

oh also i primarily use my headphones for everything while on the pc and rarely use the speakers since i like to get right into what i am doing.
so music and movies should be added to the list as well. and yes a microphone is a must.

Jan 12, 2013 at 7:40 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
So I moved over to Pc gaming from console and sold my a40's.
I want an upgrade over the a40 experience and have been looking around.

I wanted something with a surround sound experience or anything that sounded better.
was looking at doing a senns pc360 + asus dgx setup but this not really surround sound. although i hear the experience on these is almost the same.

anyways i was also looking at the tritton's and cmstorn sirus 5.1 s.

i really do not know what path to go. so any advice is appreciated.

oh also i primarily use my headphones for everything while on the pc and rarely use the speakers since i like to get right into what i am doing.
so music and movies should be added to the list as well. and yes a microphone is a must.

The Senn PC360 with the Xonar DGX sound card should be just as good, if not better then using "gaming" headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back