Good comfy headphone with deep bass under $100?
Mar 7, 2010 at 2:51 AM Post #31 of 35
ath m50's are your ticket. very impressive for $99, i guess THIS SITE has them for $89? there is a discount code around...

edit:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ear Damage /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I purchased 10 sets of these @ $80 each

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ear Damage /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For this month use coupon code: MTB0310 (10% off and free shipping)

Mar 13, 2010 at 11:17 AM Post #32 of 35
I live in the UK and the cheapest you can get these smacking great headphones for around here is £109 ($165).

How much would it cost to buy them from this place, considering (extra?) shipping costs plus import tax?

Mar 14, 2010 at 11:03 PM Post #33 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjmai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I didn't pay much attention to that price range while searching. But after some reads, they do look mighty tempting.
What about HARX900, is that an even better choice for me?

The JVC RX900 have deep bass wide open soundstage and are very comfortable. Fot the 59.00 they cant be beat. I also have 701,840 and 1001

Sep 21, 2010 at 12:37 PM Post #35 of 35

Quote:
I'm in the same situation of the OP.. won't have to start a new topic hehe!!
looking for some deep bass Headphones for hip-hop/rap that I will be using wiht my Ipod touch in public.. so I need them to be closed and not too goofy/big
smily_headphones1.gif

any suggestions?

i need for the same music and also maybe for movie ( maybe will buy another HP for them ) and i don't care are cans will be open or closed but important is detailed warm sound as can listen to many hours ( i hate sibilant and harsh ). of course also deeeeeeep bass and comfort.

budget can be up to $200.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back